The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I'm back and I'm one big failure!! Haha! After saying I wouldn't let life get in the way, and anyone can spare 25 mins a day! I failed!!! I have missed ANOTHER day! My fella has been down (lives away and only see him twice a month) and we've had a long weekend this week as it was his birthday and I can't bare to spend any time away from him exercising! Oh the shame! Lol! Although we have done a lot of exercise... ;) we have also done a lot of walking and swimming so I don't feel as guilty! So as of Monday I am going to start level 2 from scratch and scrap what I have done so far!!! Sorry ladies :( xxx

I was planning on doing my day 8 tonight but I don't think I'm going to. I'm do tired from work today we were mad busy and I really can't face it.

I feel awful I wish I'd have done it yesterday. Maybe I should just get on with it

Xxx

I havn't done it today either :( atleast were failing together today lol x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I've not done it today either. Gillian is coming out to play tomorrow though... oh how I'm looking forward to her "words of encouragement" and facial expressions!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

"legs are burning right now"

"legs are burning right now"

'Yes Jillian my legs are burning but yours can't be because you've done naff all!!!'

Hahaha yes love the way she orders us round and doesn't do anything herself!

I may want to shred her after 30 days!

she's not as annoying as some other DVDs can be though

hmmm

Attachments

• gym2.jpg
    gym2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 97
Glamour don't beat yourself up! You have been brilliant and got us all moving :)

I think it's important to be realistic. No exercise when mans down. Enjoy yourself!

Day 7 done...I missed 2 days again. I don't have a good excuse like you glamoureyes! So it's actually taken me 12 days to do 7 days of exercise! My partner is a fitness freak and he says you should have a rest day every week anyway...so I had a couple of extras! We have to remind ourselves that for most of us, this is the most consistent exercise we've done in a while, so I think we're doing pretty well!

It's like dieting, if you have a bad day and stuff your face with cake, you can either continue like that or start being good again the next day. So I think if we miss a day but then start again, we're doing ok! X

It too hot, I'm tiered and I went out last night.........I'm having a day off today x

So I'm on day 6 or so now (not really been counting) and I think I might have go up to level 2! I'm going to do one more day of level 1 tomorrow, then start on level 2 once I've moved. Then I'll be back on track properly!

Help, I'm scared!!!! A few days ago I thought I looked a tiny bit slimmer and today tried on a pair of trousers that were slightly on the tight side before I started this workout and to my horror they felt tighter at the tops of my legs and around my middle. I really didn't expect this at all. I will be doing day 10 tomorrow. I eat a healthy diet and haven't had anything sweet for over a month now. Has anyone else noticed this? I need to lose 1 - 1 1/2 stone. Feeling de-motivated. Out of the 9 days I only missed 1 day and I really do give the work-out my all. I also do some light arm weights for about 15-20 mins in the evening. Believe me I am trying very hard...

Help, I'm scared!!!! A few days ago I thought I looked a tiny bit slimmer and today tried on a pair of trousers that were slightly on the tight side before I started this workout and to my horror they felt tighter at the tops of my legs and around my middle. I really didn't expect this at all. I will be doing day 10 tomorrow. I eat a healthy diet and haven't had anything sweet for over a month now. Has anyone else noticed this? I need to lose 1 - 1 1/2 stone. Feeling de-motivated. Out of the 9 days I only missed 1 day and I really do give the work-out my all. I also do some light arm weights for about 15-20 mins in the evening. Believe me I am trying very hard...

Hun, try not to worry too much (although that's easier said than done) it will most definitely be muscle around your thighs and around your middle could also be your abs toning up under any fat (not that I'm saying you're fat lol) but I was told by a fitness instructor that this often happens as the muscle builds under the fat. It will reduce as the fat burns.

Keep at it hun, well done ;) I'm back on track tomorrow xxx

I finally did day one.... my mum bet my brother I won't make it to day 30 she he's nagging me.

Earlier he said "you have to do it because then you will look reem, feel reem and therefore be reem ..... I didn't wanna have to go as low as going all TOWIE on you but I think its the only way to keep you going"

Best carry on lol

Finished level one today, starting level two tomorrow. It's such an effort doing it every single day but before you know it it's already the third circuit, end in sight, and that is when I feel pleased that I moved my butt!

I finally did day one.... my mum bet my brother I won't make it to day 30 she he's nagging me.

Earlier he said "you have to do it because then you will look reem, feel reem and therefore be reem ..... I didn't wanna have to go as low as going all TOWIE on you but I think its the only way to keep you going"

Best carry on lol

Hilarious I love this lol x

Day 1 of Level 2 and I do feel like im going to die! At least Natalie gets caught cheating lol. X

Yes she does! :D

I think I prefer level 2, but I'm worried that means I'm not working hard enough.

Day 8 done. My knee hurts which is a bit of a worry, but other than that I'm ok! X

Latest posts

Back