The after The Event, Geek meet/spa day/talking shop day!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
had a few conversations with some of you geeks where we all fancy getting together a bit more especially after the event. Tina (A little TLC) suggested some sort of spa day where we pick a date and then we all book our own rooms. Then we can get together and talk shop! I know lots of us met briefly at The Event but still some didnt get a chance to talk properly and as lots of us work from home etc its great to bounce ideas around.

Who thinks this is something they would be interested in and what month are we talking ladies? Open to everyone not just those that were at the event?

what a fabulous idea! if im available, im in!

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Absolutely! Count me in. Xx

Definately interested, but for me oct/nov are my slowest months.
Diane x

I'd love to! I missed out on all the girly chit chat at the event after having to cancel! Xx

Sounds like fun I was really sad to miss out on the event and would love to meet some of you wonderful geeks :)

Me me me me me!!!!

i was beginning to think no one was going to reply!

Mee tooooo...

Even if its just a few of us it will be great to meet up!

Souz and i will look into it and keep you posted xx

Tina

I'm in 😊

its looking like september girls, we will pick a date and place and then you can all book your rooms separately, obviously if you pair up it will be cheaper!

Sounds like a great idea!!! I would love to come too.

Don't forget Sept is Olympia Beauty...so wont be able to do both I'm afraid??!!!??? :sad:

Don't forget Sept is Olympia Beauty...so wont be able to do both I'm afraid??!!!??? :sad:

i was thinking that actually and i may be off to america then aswell now! so october or november maybe??

I think that's a great idea. October sounds good for me too. Nov and December are my most expensive time of year, all our birthdays and Christmas, oh and my darling twin daughters both want a new mini each for their birthday!!! Luckily we have a good toy shop in town ;-) xx

i was thinking that actually and i may be off to america then aswell now! so october or november maybe??

Go you America!! End of October is my birthday....so could feel a cheeky trip away with the girls :lick::lick: xx

I'm in! Come on Irish girls where are you

Latest posts

Back