The Baby in the News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a shame, i feel so sorry for the parents, I read that they wernt even there dogs they were looking after the pub for friends, its so sad xx

what a shame, i feel so sorry for the parents, I read that they wernt even there dogs they were looking after the pub for friends, its so sad xx
it was the dad of the baby dads pub (if get that)

I just cannot begin to understand what that poor family must be going through.When I think about it,it's surreal,so,so sad.
:cry:

I just cannot begin to understand what that poor family must be going through.When I think about it,it's surreal,so,so sad.
:cry:
i know its terrible alot has happened before in new parks but this has just got to everyone.its shocked the estate.....

i know its terrible alot has happened before in new parks but this has just got to everyone.its shocked the estate.....
How do people get over something so tragic,not just one life lost but 2 in the same family,so horribly, as well.

i feel really sorry for the passers by who seen the dogs with the baby.then they alerted the parents and emergancy services.

i feel really sorry for the passers by who seen the dogs with the baby.then they alerted the parents and emergancy services.

This is a awful thing to happen and I do feel for them , But where were the parents and why was the baby left alone?

Cant begin to imagine how the passers by are feeling,and the parents and the owners of the dogs.Nightmare for all of them and something none of them will ever get over,be it awake or in their nightmares.

the parents were working in the pub downstairs.

Latest posts

Back