The Baby in the News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natzdanutta

Reaction score
Hi all i just want to send my thoughts on the family who have had this terrible loss of their baby ( i only live down the road from this pub and my cousins girlfriend was the baby girls aunty. My mind cant start to imagine what the family are goin through right now and how the baby must have felt.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
the dogs have been put to sleep now, i just want to add these dogs were trained as guard dogs not family pets, but let this be a warning to all dog owners with small children as much as you love your pet u can only trust it sooo much.

My heart goes out to them to at such an awful time xx:hug: xx

me too. must be so awful for all concerned. xxxx:cry: :hug:

I feel dreadfully for those poor people and their terrible loss.
I'm a huge dog lover and have kept rottweilers for 15years -my new boy is now 6 1/2 months old and I have two children one of whom is autistic. If these (or any other dogs ) are owned responsibly , properly trained, loved and respected they make fantastic loyal pets. However they are very strong powerful dogs and when anything like this happens the consequences are unfortunately very sad.
Please do not judge every rottie as being a savage - I've owned much more vicious Jack Russells in the past.
It is still a very sad day to hear such awful news
love to all
jayneym

I feel dreadfully for those poor people and their terrible loss.
I'm a huge dog lover and have kept rottweilers for 15years -my new boy is now 6 1/2 months old and I have two children one of whom is autistic. If these (or any other dogs ) are owned responsibly , properly trained, loved and respected they make fantastic loyal pets. However they are very strong powerful dogs and when anything like this happens the consequences are unfortunately very sad.
Please do not judge every rottie as being a savage - I've owned much more vicious Jack Russells in the past.
It is still a very sad day to hear such awful news
love to all
jayneym

My mum has an alsation and he is also a powerful dog! I trust him more than my nans jack russel but we still have to be causious

Im not sure of all the facts on how this happened and its so awful that a defenceless baby was attacked this way...but I have never left my soft as muck labrador alone with my child EVER. I have to say my blood runs cold around any powerful dog and they damm well know it, even when the owner says 'its ok hes soft' I know what they are CAPABLE of. My dog is soft as muck but that doesnt stop people being wary of her.

Its terrible news and very upset about it.

Im not sure of all the facts on how this happened and its so awful that a defenceless baby was attacked this way...but I have never left my soft as muck labrador alone with my child EVER. I have to say my blood runs cold around any powerful dog and they damm well know it, even when the owner says 'its ok hes soft' I know what they are CAPABLE of. My dog is soft as muck but that doesnt stop people being wary of her.

Its terrible news and very upset about it.

I know what u are saying here i have a lab to he is really stong and really big, but he is soft as a brush, but like u say if u do not know the dog then im the same am always very wary even if the owner says there soft.....a child should never be left alone with a dog no matter what its size.
I really feel for the family who have lost thier baby girl in such a way. xx:hug: xx

if someone wants to trust there own dog with there own children then thats up to them...but not my kids...only the owner knows the dogs habit but even they cant judge the dogs temperament all of the time...what i mean is this....

on my driving theory i was asked if a lady on a horse is signalling to go right, which way is the horse going....i thought right...nope...any way it likes as its an animal and it should do what its told but might not !!!

i feel for the poor parents of this little baby girl xx

Its terrible,if I lost one of my children I wouldn't be able to carry on.I just dont know how people cope.
Also its on the news that the baby's grandfather has been seriously assaulted and his partner killed in a totally seperate incident.
This is a terrible tragedy,my heart goes out to that family:hug:

Dont quote me on this but I just heard on the radio that the grandfather of this baby has been attaked and his partner has been stabbed to death!!! They have said that the attack on the grandfather and his partner happened before the attack on the baby and the two cases are not connected!
How awful!!!!! That poor family!

Dont quote me on this but I just heard on the radio that the grandfather of this baby has been attaked and his partner has been stabbed to death!!! They have said that the attack on the grandfather and his partner happened before the attack on the baby and the two cases are not connected!
How awful!!!!! That poor family!
yes its true

I own a Rottie and when I first read this story I thought what the hell were the baby's parents doing downstairs running a pub and leaving a 5 month old alone upstairs unattended. I think this is a tragic warning to all parents with dogs or not Never leave a baby/child unattended.

I own a Rottie and when I first read this story I thought what the hell were the baby's parents doing downstairs running a pub and leaving a 5 month old alone upstairs unattended. I think this is a tragic warning to all parents with dogs or not Never leave a baby/child unattended.
the dogs were on the flat roof and ive heard that the door to the roof was left open.... tradgic accedent

What?????

Did the dog turn vicious? I too feel so sorry for the family, and no doubt the mother will feel that guilt of leaving the baby alone to her grave.

How bloody awful.

What?????

Did the dog turn vicious? I too feel so sorry for the family, and no doubt the mother will feel that guilt of leaving the baby alone to her grave.

How bloody awful.

The dogs were not pets they were guard dogs that never came indoors.

this is such a shocking thing to happen. dogs are mans best friend but on the odd occasion they may turn on a human.
I have read about the baby girls grandfather on the bbc website.
my thoughts and prayers are with the family.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I may be wrong and forgive me if i am... i was under the impression that the grandfather and partner when attack AFTER the baby.. cos i had it in my head that maybe someone had taken it out on the grandparents (what happened to the baby).. i have a german shepared and althought i would trust he with my kids life and mine i would never leave her in a room with someone elses babe. i know in all my heart she would never hurt the baby but she would guard it with her life that she would probally sit on it to protect it.... or lick it to death...

I may be wrong and forgive me if i am... i was under the impression that the grandfather and partner when attack AFTER the baby.. cos i had it in my head that maybe someone had taken it out on the grandparents (what happened to the baby).. i have a german shepared and althought i would trust he with my kids life and mine i would never leave her in a room with someone elses babe. i know in all my heart she would never hurt the baby but she would guard it with her life that she would probally sit on it to protect it.... or lick it to death...
no wasnt connected

it is terrible..i only live down the road from the pub aswell and have often seen the dogs on the roof and on a few occasions one of the dogs have jumped from the roof.its a terrible loss of a pure young inocent baby

A 26 year old man has been arrested for the stabbing of the babys grandad and his partner.he's appearing at court in the morning

Latest posts

Back