The Bandages are off - Geek UNLEASHED!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OMG...looking fantabulous !!
Loves the new look :)
" Excellent "

:hug:

xox​

Hi

I havnt read though all these so apologise if its been said but when you go into gallery everyones headers have red crosses in them??

Hi there Sam, haven't read through all of these so maybe someone else has spotted it - everyone on here seems to be the same age, according to profiles we were all born in 1964!! (not looked at everyone - just picked a few out at random, some that I knew ages of). You've added 8 years on to my age - I don't need it! :wink2:

Hi, Are we not able to post a new thread yet. been trying to see how to, but could not find where to.:o
cheers
new user
Rachel Mary:Love:

At the top and bottom of each forum (execpt for this one). Though its not done yet, I am making a how to movie section on the site. You can check out how to make a thread here-> http://www.thenailgeek.com/help/

i for one am well impressed GMG job well done

you do make me laugh .......

brilliant...what a voice...you really should do radio ... lol big thumbs up. xx

Sam could you make me a relaxation tape please lol Your voice is soooooooo calming :hug:

OMG I nearly peed my pants. Sam I have so got to go to one of your nail classes, you're a cool dude :!: Oh yeah!

OMG love it love it love it

more more more

please please please

Thats what I keep saying "more time", "more time"

But sadly, no ones listening ;)

Glad you guys enjoy. Its not done yet and its directed for those emailers that keep asking how to post a thread or reply to a thread (I get at least 1-2 emails a day on this). It may seem overly simple to all of us, but thats because we know how to do it!

Anyhooo, thanks all :)

So cool Sam cant you fix it to the front page so the newbies can see it or that one about searching that was funny do a geek version of that and have it permanently on the front page with a big sign saying for all new people read this first or send it to them in thier welcome leter and make them watch it lol witha link at the end so activate their log on so you know its been read .

Sorry waffling now lol

Good job Sam
x

Latest posts

Back