The Bandages are off - Geek UNLEASHED!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ValencianNails said:
i can't find the chatroom :( can anyone help please?

its under Shtuff babe at the bottom .....
/me pointing that way lol....

just wondering how to sort the members list by reputation, as you said its a laugh, is it just for premium geeks?????? loving the new stle by the way x:Love:

Absolutely loving the new look site Sam :D

nailsbynikki said:
just wondering how to sort the members list by reputation, as you said its a laugh, is it just for premium geeks?????? loving the new stle by the way x:Love:

Hi ya babe,
go to the members list and then click on the word Reputation on the header bar, then this lists them in the highest order and if you click it on again it lists them in the lowest order...... it doesn't tell ya how many reputation points each geek has got but it gives you an idea to their ranking......
HTH

OMG i made it to the first page :D
little things please little minds... as the saying goes lmao

where is the ad's bar gone...are you still going to be doing the ad's ...?

ohhh also...i used to be able to see if i had already posted or not on a thread...can i still see this ..? am i not looking hard enough....? I see the little pages on the left hand side of each thread...some say i have posted on that thread..but then some with the same color say nothing...what color page means what...?

Thanks x

Liking it so far, great look, easy to navigate but still have loads to look at.

Keep up the great work Sam.:D

NailStyle said:
i used to be able to see if i had already posted or not on a thread...can i still see this ..? am i not looking hard enough....? I see the little pages on the left hand side of each thread...some say i have posted on that thread..but then some with the same color say nothing...what color page means what...?
there is a little yellow square on the threads you post in, about halfway across the page, just before the date and time of the last post... that tells you if you're subscribed to the thread, ie made a post on it
xx

Wooo Hooo!!! ...just spotted another new whistle...or is it a bell?
Anyway I love the new bar that appears between threads saying...

"The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts"

Nice touch!:cool:

Arrrhhh...now Ive spotted something Im not sure I like!
I just answered someones post but it didnt go to the top of new posts...not bothered...I know what I wrote anyway, lol!...but is that happening with other peeps posts.too ..am I seeing all there is to see?
And what has happened to my sig name? was it too big? too gaudy? should I hang my head in shame at the big faux pas that was my sig! :sad:

HMMMM.......... thats strange aint it...............
I found your post Glo, I went to the forums main page and it was listed there as the latest post made......

As for the signature, maybe the new reva,ped layout resized it accordingly to the new VB layout ?????
This saves on server space..... but ask Samuel he is the PC wizz.....

Thats because it isnt a new post to you. You have read it.

If you go to the home page you will find also the most recent posted threads in the window to the right..... this list the last 10 most recent posts.....

Glorsclaws said:
Wooo Hooo!!! ...just spotted another new whistle...or is it a bell?
Anyway I love the new bar that appears between threads saying...

"The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts"

Nice touch!:cool:

Is there a way of turning this off Sam as i personally don't like it I've got 11 pages of stuff to go through and it will just get bigger on a daily basis. As some like it is it possible for us to disable it in our profile section.

Just a thought

thanks

You can also click Quick Links->Todays posts and that sorts it by last replied.

The system now is less of a 'who responded last' - its now more of a 'what havent you read' system.
Once you reply, I assume you have read it and therefore doesnt appear in your 'New Posts (that I havent read)' list.

HTH's

Okey dokey Sam! :o
Just checked your mood ...and boy do you look pissed!
Sorry for the inane questions...think Ill drop the sig box too...not liking the look of miss x :wink2:

Oh Lucia, this is great in my oppinion as I am always missing important stuff, thinking have I read this or not..... now I know for sure.....

LOL see you soon babe xxx

Nope - trust me - youll get used to it. Its 10x better than the old system.
The list will only be as old as 10 days or until you Quick Links->Mark forums Read

HTHs

Dont know whats up with the sig. Looks fine here.

Latest posts

Back