The Bandages are off - Geek UNLEASHED!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone notice the new addition yet?

The Nail Geek said:
Do you mean the journal ???? and the Calendar is back too xxxx

I love it, but where is the list for the top rep'd people ???? It used to be on the main page .......
but I love the way you can highlight a post, make it a pretty pink so if something is important to you, you can highlight it , cool feature babe xxx

The Nail Geek said:

OOOh ...is it the Journal....oooh! oooh! come on Sam...explain!!!

Its the journal :)

However you guys know I dont like to spill the beans. Your best just gettin ON with it :)

Word of caution though - I am toying with the idea of only allowing Premiums to have it. Lets see how it goes. Regardless, everyone can read and comment. Its a 'blog' of sorts.

BTW: you can always see the top reputation by going to the member list and sorting by reputation (that ways funner as you can also see who has the lowest :evil: )

Hey sam....makes me laugh how you get a kick out of watching us feel our way around your new toy...bit like a parent at Xmas watching the kids shake the pressies before they begin to unwrap :lol:
Btw, how do I insert my gallery pics into my posts...cant seem to do it the way I used to!
Thanx:wink2:

The Nail Geek said:
Its the journal :)

However you guys know I dont like to spill the beans. Your best just gettin ON with it :)

Word of caution though - I am toying with the idea of only allowing Premiums to have it. Lets see how it goes. Regardless, everyone can read and comment. Its a 'blog' of sorts.

BTW: you can always see the top reputation by going to the member list and sorting by reputation (that ways funner as you can also see who has the lowest :evil: )

LOL just found the rep bit and yes its fab, much better than the old version.... very cool xxxx
Ok blogs away guys, this should be fun to read xxxx

er.... Going to have to give me a least a day on that :)

Going to have to recode my popup.

K ta Sam....will let you off ....from the many pages here I can see youve been working you ass off with all that tweaking, so Im off to see if I can work out the rep thang!!!

OOOH I jumped in with both feet! got crackin on the journal! I treated it like a diary , is this right Sam? hope so!!!!:o I'm off now to have a look around! :biggrin:

Yea - spot on. Yours looks good. Mines pants ;)

Hopefully it will shape up to be a great asset to the site :)

the journal is cool Sam thanks for that, been ahvign a nose about and cant get any FAQ, tried a variety of things, will leave it to you to sort out when you get back.

Your talking in code now. Is Night Nurse kicking in?

/me scratches head

by the way.... thats another new feature: type

/+me doing something (without the +)

to get

/me doing someting

/me handing Scatty some more drugs to make things clearer

pmsl

Sorry what i was trying to say was

i tried the link to FAQ frequently asked questions and it didnt work lolThought you was on your travels already Sam after just reading mandidnis journal.

i will just go back to sleep and wake up when i can spell again lol
x

The new blue is very calming! I like! :p

loving the journal Sam, thank you...

The Nail Geek said:
by the way.... thats another new feature: type

/+me doing something (without the +)

to get

/me doing someting

/me typing this post

just testing ;)

ooo thats v coolio :)

im gonna go check out the journal now... saw it earlier but.... im sure others have posted stuff now

Jess
xox

ps.... like the new additions :cool:

i can't find the chatroom :( can anyone help please?

Latest posts

Back