The BEST pedicure chair EVER! .. .and cheap too!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont think id ever get anwhere if i had one!! lol. o u reckon they could throw a butler and maid in with it aswell? lol.

Where i work, we,ver got one its lovely..but once you get in it you never want to get out...the clients love it....our is black.....

Sassy #1 said:
Well I've just received my e-bay purchase, a new chair that I'm going to use for pedicures. I think it's lush, my b/f thinks it's the dog's nuts (can't print what else he put when he tried it out!). It is so comfy, reclines, has a heated seat for the base of the back, and has a massage system. IT IS FAB.

They have them for sale again on ebay. Costs £180 plus shipping costs from Germany, think it cost me £210 in total. When you compare that against the lousy pedi chairs the beauty industry sells they are as cheap as chips ............

take a look ........
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3198&item=4380375237&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

i dont think id wanna remove my self from it, it looks so relaxing. bargain. xx

Hi Sassy,

I know this is an old thread, but i was wondering if your chair and footstool is still working well for pedicures?

I'm looking for something similar for pedicures myself, and have checked on ebay and there are plenty still on there :)

thanks
Rachel

Yup my clients love it - trouble is they don't want to get out of it! Not all of them like the vibrate mode, but it's just soooo comfy and going strong ... and I'm doing pedis myself now too!

Sassy Hassy said:
Well I've just received my e-bay purchase, a new chair that I'm going to use for pedicures. I think it's lush, my b/f thinks it's the dog's nuts (can't print what else he put when he tried it out!). It is so comfy, reclines, has a heated seat for the base of the back, and has a massage system. IT IS FAB.

They have them for sale again on ebay. Costs £180 plus shipping costs from Germany, think it cost me £210 in total. When you compare that against the lousy pedi chairs the beauty industry sells they are as cheap as chips ............

take a look ........
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3198&item=4380375237&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I keep getting an unlised message - have I missed the boat? I am confused would love to see a pic though if there is one anywhere

do you have any other info on this now Sassy as the link no longer works

Hi Sass,

It's not German, it's Dutch :D :D

River

Oops didn't check it - normally they are in German! Well they live next door!

Damn its gone!!!! pm me the company details ppllllleeeeeaaasseeee.

I clicked on the link but say its unavailable to see.

That is really flash! Don't think I could fit one in my room though:cry:

Latest posts

Back