The BEST pedicure chair EVER! .. .and cheap too!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy Hassy

Reaction score
Well I've just received my e-bay purchase, a new chair that I'm going to use for pedicures. I think it's lush, my b/f thinks it's the dog's nuts (can't print what else he put when he tried it out!). It is so comfy, reclines, has a heated seat for the base of the back, and has a massage system. IT IS FAB.

They have them for sale again on ebay. Costs £180 plus shipping costs from Germany, think it cost me £210 in total. When you compare that against the lousy pedi chairs the beauty industry sells they are as cheap as chips ............

take a look ........
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3198&item=4380375237&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Hey Sass - will it be at your house tomorrow ? would love to come see hun - shall i bring my products too !!!! lol

Seriously would love to come try it out - even if just sitting on it

kx

It's at home at the mo, working tomoz. But come round and have a go. Just don't expect the pedi, that's Kelly's territory.

Honestly though anyone looking for a good chair then this is it!! And they speak great English too so don't worry about it coming from Germany.

And it comes with a massaging foot stool that you could sit on to do the pedis, so you get a massaged bum to boot!!

Text me when you get home mate and will pop round

kx

Well done Sassy, it obviously pays to shop around. Jackie has had her eye on a therapy couch that she'd seen here in one of Dublin's Salon Suppliers. She went and sourced the suppliers/manufacturers in the UK (she's very clever in addition to being talented, more brownie points for me ;) ) and they've agreed to sell it to her and ship it over to Ireland via courier service for ...... wait for it....... €150 (over £100 stg) less than the asking price in Dublin. The mind boggles!

Sorry Sass but I'm confused. When I clicked on the link, the price said £1,148 or something like that.

Kimmi Rocks said:
Sorry Sass but I'm confused. When I clicked on the link, the price said £1,148 or something like that.

Kimmi that's what they reckon they are worth (wouldn't say they were!) but look at the Buy it Now price, they are £179 (plus shipping).

It is really really lovely. We are talking pure luxury here! XX

Ah right. Sorry, I didn't scroll down that far.

I WANT ONE AND I WANT ONE NOW !!!!

They are gorgeous...I would have that black one in my living room!!

One question...with it coming from Germany did you have to pay customs and excise anything or VAT?

I want one...I am off to flutter my eyelids at hubby!!!

Oh I could do with sitting in a chair like that now! Oh and press the button for a wee massage! Oh and a lovely pampering pedicure - HEAVEN!

Sas was that the price for the chair and footstool and postage or just the chair hun?

The price is £179 plus £32 shipping so £211 altogether. Don't know about import tax, but that is the price I paid. It's in my sitting room at the mo and it's so comfy I don't want it to go to the salon. Really take my word for it, if you're after a pedi chair then this is mega comfy even without the bells and whistles, and yes the footstool is included in the price.

Oh Sassy I realy want to have a go at this bum wobbling expirience lol................
Might just have to pop over to yours on a day out and have a fab Pedi xxxx

Well now Ruth I can provide the chair, but I don't do feet (yeugh horrible things!), so I'll leave Kelly to do the pedis (mad girl likes doing them!). If and when I have my salon opening you'll have to come and have a free wobble!

Wahhh! :eek:
Iwantoneiwantoneiwantone!
My b/f says i can't have it :cry:

Sassy Hassy said:
Well now Ruth I can provide the chair, but I don't do feet (yeugh horrible things!), so I'll leave Kelly to do the pedis (mad girl likes doing them!). If and when I have my salon opening you'll have to come and have a free wobble!

LOL a free wobbly now thats an offer I just can't refuse xxxx
See ya there............. tell that council bod, I am on your waiting list to be wobbled...... so he better hurry up with his red tape stuff.............

But all joking aside........... this will be all so worth it babe.... xxxx

Well, i don't need the chair to wobble :o

Anyway, i say forget the clients!!! I want one for me!

Can't wait for the grand opening Sassy, we will all be there queing for a chance for our wobble, lol!

thats a chair and a half, if i ahd one of those i would never get too bed lol
x

Latest posts

Back