The BRITS !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sharon Osborne was like an embarrassing drunken auntie at a wedding!!!
What a shambles:irked:

I agree,she was appauling for live tv

I don't wanna be a party pooper but this is a big BRITISH event,and the majoirty of celebs on there were cringeworthy,i'm normally very patriotic but i was ashamed watching that shambles !

I love Amy Whinehouse "recorded" i can't watch her or listen to her live,it's verging on painfull and i wish Jason Orange had passed the mic on too :(

All in all it bombed :!:

IMHO of course :D

Well I thought it was laughable :lol:
It was that bad lol

I watched most of it,
for me it has to be ..."go kylie ...go mika "
(god knows if i spelt mika right...im so old..lol..but hes soooo cool)

i have to disagree with you all about amy - i thought she was great, so much better than she's been recently. she gave a great performance for the grammys and a great one tonight - i'd like to see people try to sing as well as her.

i'm friends with her step brother and sister and i know the family are going through a tough time trying to help her out at the moment and it's not nice hearing people slate her all the time.

what i will slate is a friend of the family who was on kate nash's table when she went to get her award - he looked ridiculous......always wears a trilby and for some reason had a pipe...which he later handed to arctic monkeys as they went up - very odd!!

When i saw who was presenting it I didn´t bother watching it! I don´t think the Brits has ever recovered from the Fleetwood/ Fox disaster all those years ago and it all seems so hammed up and who can be the most cringeworthy .... but I guess that´s rock and roll ... and why I am a nail tech! :green:

Glad to hear that Take That did well; best live act was truly fitting as they are *amazing* live! And Sonia and I were chuffed that "Shine" got best single as well, as we are both Mark Owen fans ;)

I watched bits, but as most have said it was crimgeworthy and embarassing!
The foul mouth of Sharron Osbourne was terrible, followed by what can only be described as a wierd performance by Amy Winehouse!!

The Arctic Monkeys, although I enjoy their music, came across like little upstarts that needed taking down a peg or 4, how cocky were they!

And Alan Carr, usually I love his humour, but announcing that he was rat ar**d coming onto the stage was stupid!! Who cares!?!

Alot of the 'stars' presenting an award obviously could see it was car crash so went on and off very quickly!

Awful yet again!

xxxxxxxx:hug:

The foul mouth of Sharron Osbourne was terrible, followed by what can only be described as a wierd performance by Amy Winehouse!!

The Arctic Monkeys, although I enjoy their music, came across like little upstarts that needed taking down a peg or 4, how cocky were they!

I thought Amy's performance was a bit odd too - her voice is amazing but she looked a bit wired and her timing was a bit off..... I hope she's on the right road now though.....

The Artic Monkeys were a bit cocky and so were the Foo Fighters - alright they aren't British, but I felt they were taking the P a bit in the acceptance speech..... Be grateful for the award!!

The Osbournes were awful, particularly Sharon - she wanted to be the centre of attention so badly..... Drunken autnie at a wedding letching over the fit young men, yuck!!!!

I like watching it though cos it means I have some idea of what music is current.......:)

I missed the first 20 mins or so,did girls aloud show up ?

Glad to hear that Take That did well; best live act was truly fitting as they are *amazing* live! And Sonia and I were chuffed that "Shine" got best single as well, as we are both Mark Owen fans ;)

Mark Owen lived up the road from me....:D
Howard Donald...down the road....

Met Mark and Howard a few times.... me and my daughters sat in McDonalds with Mark having a nice Big Mac together!!!!

I love and totally adore Take That...so I was happy they won some stuff...although was Jason a little tipsy too?

Sharon was funny...we cracked up in our house...but on the same score it was also very cringeworthy....I thought she was very disrespectful to Vic Reeves even if he was drunk.

Leona was brilliant...she sounded terrific....

I love Amy's music....but I was nervous watching her perform...

Bring back Sam Fox I say....:rolleyes:

Mark Owen lived up the road from me....:D
Howard Donald...down the road....

Met Mark and Howard a few times.... me and my daughters sat in McDonalds with Mark having a nice Big Mac together!!!!

Ooh, you'll be making Sonia *so* jealous ;)

She so wants to meet Mark! Although apparently a friend of ours in Manchester keeps bumping in to him at a local coffee shop...

I missed the first 20 mins or so,did girls aloud show up ?

Dunno, I didn't see them and I watched from the start - they didn't perform at all......

Thought i'd missed it,thanks Vetty x

I don't think Girls Aloud were there....
are they not in L.A at the moment?

Not that I read OK! or Heat or anything like that....:rolleyes:

mercedes where did you live?

I thought it was a c*ap night!!

Amy was fantastic and should be proud of herself. She is finally sorting herself out - good on her.

I thought Kate Nash looked lovely and agree about Adele being a bit chavvy but she has an amazing voice.

Could sit and watch Rhianna all day.

Vic Reeves, what a t*sser. Imagine coming on stage to present the award sponsored by the hosts of the Brits and f***ing it up. He didn't even know what he wwas presenting.

And Chris Moyles.......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - god I can't stand him.

I don't think Girls Aloud were there....
are they not in L.A at the moment?

Not that I read OK! or Heat or anything like that....:rolleyes:

Sarah and Kimberley were definately there, didn't see the rest!!

I sent you a PM about where I lived.... :D

Well my daughters just informed me they saw Sarah.... so I know bugger all :lol:
I was finishing off our tea when it was on....!!!!

I thought the show was a sham, and a total embarrassment to British tv .... if we thought it was poor, lord knows what the audience watching around the world made of it!

I thought the show was a sham, and a total embarrassment to British tv .... if we thought it was poor, lord knows what the audience watching around the world made of it!

Thats what I was saying....
Isn't it shown in lots of countries....?

I was called a fuddy duddy for thinking it made the British look rather foolish...

They should go back to not serving alcohol ... but still not sure what Sharons excuse was...

My sentiment exactly Noodle

I'll happily be a 25 year old fuddy duddy with you Jo :D

Latest posts

Back