The BRITS !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats what I was saying....
Isn't it shown in lots of countries....?

quote]

i don't think it is coz my friend who is amy's step brother is in florida and said they didn't get it over there - i spose people could watch it online if they wanted!

i say bring back russell brand like last year!!!

Girls Aloud were there apart from Nadine....

Just watched Perez Hilton on This Morning :lol:

Thats what I was saying....
Isn't it shown in lots of countries....?

quote]

i don't think it is coz my friend who is amy's step brother is in florida and said they didn't get it over there - i spose people could watch it online if they wanted!

i say bring back russell brand like last year!!!

we got it in Spain...:lol:

i giggled all the way through, i thought it was quite a good representation of the majority of britain nowdays, drunkards, loud music, and foul language! lol

i thought leona, rhiana and sir paul obviously were fab, and i to thought amy lookedlike she is on the road 2 recovery, her voice is awesome, and she has a way of making every head in the room turn 2 watch her (i guess thats called xfactor), i do hope she manages 2 stay clean...

the osbournes.... im sure i actually saw kelly and jack cringing, we all know they have foul mouthes though and as i hear sharon say in an interview... they wouldnt of been asked to do it if if they didnt want swaring. i did think she was pretty rude 2 vic reeves though... i think she will be off his xmas card list!!

all round i quite enjoyed it ! xx

not forgetting the klaxons of course!!!

I like watching it though cos it means I have some idea of what music is current.......:)

pmsl hun!:lol: That's why I didn't watch it. Haven't a clue who half of them are!:green:

Did Kate Nash win anything? I think she's fab.

Well I think it was great. The Osbournes were being The Osbournes, I wouldn't have expected anything less from them. In fact I think they did better (at presenting) then what I expected.

Sharon is over the top and is crude at times and says things out of line. Why expect her to be prim and proper? It aint goner happen! That's why the Brits had them.

Amy was fantastic, I dont think she was on anything, I think she was a vunerable person who was being watch like a hawk. God knows how I would be if I'd just been through what she has (I know by her own self doing). I just hope she can keep it up and get stronger and better.

I didn't think it was that good last night. Amy Winehouse really needs to sort herself out that performance was terrible! OK shes been blessed with a great voice but I think she should get better first instead of performing off her face all the time and making a fool of herself. I mean how many teenagers watch the brits and look up to all these people its not a good role model!

Sharon Osborne...ha ha shes got a cheek calling Vic Reeves a piss head ha ha Youve got to love her though. I thought the whole thing was a bit pants this year but it is funny seeing them all blotto!

pmsl hun!:lol: That's why I didn't watch it. Haven't a clue who half of them are!:green:

Best British Female I think.

She got the best British female award.... I think!!! She did win a Brit anyway...she looked lovely in pink!!!

EDIT TO MYSELF: post faster :D

Cant understand why sharon kept changing her frock.:rolleyes:

She let the side down did sharon. I think she may be slightly embarrassed when she looks back.

I thought ozzy did great , at least he kept his dignity, when he could get a word in!
No f word!!!

Well lets face it, what do ya expect with the osbornes . I felt sorry for kelly and jack. :lol:
I thought it was bloody great.
its give us all something to talk about. :Grope:

xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back