The BRITS !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becki x

Reaction score
Is anyone actually watching this apart from me ?

How embarrasing is it that they are all hammered ? :o

The Brits live sucks,i hope they pre record it next year !

What do you think ? I'd rather have watched the Bill :green:

I think Kylie, Rihanna and Leona gave a good performance

But hey some people just can't handle their drink! Way to much champagne

oh.... my.... god!!
my mouth has been open in shock all night!! lol
they are all steeeeaming!

Rhianna's performance was stunning as was Leona's, as for Amy's :Scared: What was she on??

a few sack the stylist moments too :S

i cant believe how embarrassing Sharon was when vik reeves was on...poor kelly she looked mortified, then you could hear sharon in the background when the artic monkey came on saying "and what have they come as" pmsl.........amy whinehouse looked like she was dying for the loo all the jugging about and pulling her skirt....................

She is one scary mama!!! Good voice tho

i cant believe how embarrassing Sharon was when vik reeves was on...poor kelly she looked mortified, then you could hear sharon in the background when the artic monkey came on saying "and what have they come as" pmsl.........amy whinehouse looked like she was dying for the loo all the jugging about and pulling her skirt....................

haha yes I think this is the point I nearly pmsl!! almost topped the disaster that was sam fox hosting

I have to say, Amy winehouse was such an improvement from so many performances she has done in the last 8'ish months. She was good, she knew where she was, she was smiling and seemed more with it than she has been for ages. I saw her last August and she was slipping down the slope then!
I have to say I was smiling watching her and I hope its the beginning of her return! She's got such a voice......
can't dance!! But then I dont watch her for her dancing,,, I listen to her.....and right now, I hope she's happy!

...... and the BEST PERFORMANCE all night was SIR PAUL MAC CARTNEY! He rocks! His music rocks! His stage presence rocks! Rock on Paul!

That was rubbish, I hated everyone who performed and won asides Adele (she's fab!) and the only 2 people I wanted to win their categories (Bat For Lashes and Feist), didn't. Boooo Hissss. And wtf was Kate Nash wearing?!

I felt so embarrassed with Sharon Osbornes foul language. At least Sir Paul managed to redeem the event x

For the Osbornes to have had such a manopoly of the event is pathetic. I felt sorry for Kelly. She didn't know where to look through embarrassment.:confused:

I know! I wonder if they watch the next day (with their mighty hangovers) thinking oh my god, what do I look like:irked:

have to disagree with thinking adeles fab , or wining anything except...maybe a chav award!:eek:

Sharon Osborne was like an embarrassing drunken auntie at a wedding!!!
What a shambles:irked:

Can someone tell me what chasing pavements means :lol: I don't get it!!

Good to see lovely Gary has got the weight off again! As for the rest, I think I must be getting old ...

Amy looked and acted terrible. She shouldn't get any praise getting in that state. Why doesn't she take a year off to sort herself out? No-one wants to see her like that. Who let her go on?

I LOVED IT THEY WERE ALL HAMMERED! just goes to show they are all normal ppl underneath lol!!!!

Latest posts

Back