The Cloud Nail Bar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed this when I went on holiday last week! I was watching her the whole time haha The nail tech seemed to be rushing quite a bit because of the client's flight

I know I wouldn't want to have my nails done knowing I have a flight to catch, not a relaxing experience and your nails can ruin

Anyone think Geeg reminds them of
Judge Judy ?
Love them both.... They both should run the country ;)

No pissing about

Omg yes! Haha love reading geeg's posts x

To be honest I don't know whether it would be a good business venture. I probably wouldn't want to work the odd hours, and if someone is paying an hourly rate I'm assuming they would expect you to get people into the chair. So the stress of targets would not be my cup of tea. However if I booked a last minute deal and could not get seen in a local salon I would have no problem time willing to even get my toes shellacked. (If I couldn't do it myself ;) )

We launched our new boutique Cloud Nail bar at Manchester airport terminal 1 recently and it went fantastico :D and is continuing to do extremely well. We are opening our next two nail bars at terminal 2 Manchester and Birmingham airport next month.

We have a superstar team of nail technicians from all over the North West.

We feel that we have accomplished what we set out to do, launching a brand new concept nail bar, using a high quality professional brand to offer speedy treatments without compromising on treatment or service.

:Love:

Last edited by a moderator:
We launched our new boutique Cloud Nail bar at Manchester airport terminal 1 recently and it went fantastico :D and is continuing to do extremely well. We are opening our next two nail bars at terminal 2 Manchester and Birmingham airport next month.

We have a superstar team of nail technicians from all over the North West.

We feel that we have accomplished what we set out to do, launching a brand new concept nail bar, using a high quality professional brand to offer speedy treatments without compromising on treatment or service.

:Love:

Someone now has egg on her face!

Last edited by a moderator:

No one has egg on their face.

It is a well known formula... Flashy marketing, rapid expansion, paid for media puff pieces about how successful the enterprise is & 5 years later they file for bankruptcy.

Did you read the comment the by Maz101

14-04-13, 01:27 AM
I just want to add this, my friend works in media and often types up things saying, such a good this, brilliant idea that, everyone rushing to have it done, blah blah, infact she is paid to do that, make product/company awareness, often for things that are failing or not selling as a last ditch attempt to get it to do well, which probably that is.

So if you believe everything that's written then you have egg on your face.

I bet no one has any idea over the last 25 years, of how many people have come to me to be supplied by CND for opening a nail bar at the airport. They all promised they were going to open gazillions of salons and Without exception they all failed in time. We never wished to support these ventures because we knew they were doomed and did not wish to be connected to that.

Far from having a super-star nail team ... they would take anyone who was interested in doing the job ... Believe me, Super-star nail technicians have their own businesses and they are not working long and inconvenient hours for someone else.

I don't wish bad for anyone ... I hope everyone has success. I just have allot of experience in these matters and will wait and watch with interest. :wink2: as I have done so many times before.

@ willowrose .... Your comment is spot on!

Terminal 2 still isn't open yet. They are opening Birmingham first instead.???
Could it be that T1 isn't doing as well as expected?

It appears to be going down hill.

No surprises there then!

After a busy run up to our holiday, and clients asking me what I was going to do with my nails, I left for the airport with them bare!! (Boo hoo!) as time had run out. As we were waiting to board our flight to Alicante I saw the cloud nail bar with a very fed up looking technician twiddling her thumbs!!! My nails are no longer bare as I bought along a couple of VINYLUX colours and am currently sporting pink bikini! X

OMG they used your Vinylux?!!! They are supposed to be a completely OPI only bar. Haha

Ha ha .. that'll be another technician converted then!! :biggrin:

The technicians that work there aren't full time and also work elsewhere. They obviously use other products in their work places anyway. They are meant to only use OPI on the stand.

Latest posts

Back