The CND Event

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautification

Reaction score
wow. i've just found out about the CND event and really really want to know asap when it is so i can start saving.

how exited am i?

Like my 18th birthday, xmas and everything together.

Last year it was towards the end of October, I'm sure I've read somewhere that it will be about the same time this year. - HTH

Last year it was towards the end of October, I'm sure I've read somewhere that it will be about the same time this year. - HTH

Or possibly not!

I am sure as soon as anything has been confirmed we will be nearly the first to know LOL.

I would just start saving anyway hun,
I know I am gunna, I am not having the same pa lava I had last year getting the money together lol.
We know it IS coming up sometime, so If you start saving now anyway you can't loose, and depending how much you save, and how much the tickets are, you may even have extra to spend in the 'sweet shop' !!!!

Just keep an eye out on SweetSquared.com and/or follow us on Twitter if you really want to be one of the first to know :)

We have already started planning out the next Event which will be even better than the last, but it will be in a different location and time than the last :)

Near Gatwick would be great Sam :)

London is great anytime of year:wink2::wink2::wink2:!!!!!!

Cornwall's nice :green:

Glasgow has very friendly people! xx

Well I'll speak up for Runcorn.....Avoid it at all cost !!! lol

Only joking of course, we are a lovely bunch here in Sunny Runny :green:

I'm up for anywhere as long as no plane is involved.... if A plane is involved, I'll hitch hike on a birds back instead...... (would I still need a passport if I really did do that !!!!!)

I got all excited when I saw this thread, thought S2 had announced the date/place:green:

Any venue for me, don't care , just want to be there again..............can't wait :hug: :hug: :hug: x

OOO great i missed the last one, hope its not too far away.. skeggy is good you can have a stick of rock and have some greasy fish n chips whilst you here lol. No i wouldnt put you through it lol i need to get out of this place! xx

MrMin just developed a very odd glazed deer in the headlights look when I mentioned the next Event..............

I'll second the not so great in runcorn idea ... But we are a nice bunch x Cheshire's lovley though ......:)

Theres a nice village hall down the road from me :lol:

I don't want to miss out this time. Pick a location and I'll do my very best to be there! :green:

How about a nice country hotel NORTH of the boarder we are great hosts :lol::lol:

loads of offers here eh? I cant wait to go I was gutted I missed out last year I will go anywhere

OMG!! I really cant wait, i'll definately be going!! I'm going to be glued to twitter and sweet squared 24/7......well unless i need the bathroom..or i need to eat..or my kids need me....ok maybe not 24/7 but you get my drift!! hehehe

Latest posts

Back