The Delights of the Bucket Bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they do look good.
i might get my daughter one for chrimbo. shes always packing and unpacking bags full of jewellery, makeup , hair products etc when she stays round a mates house.

Hi all

Quick Bucket Bag question as I have been checking them out!

Guestimately what sizes are the large and small? I'm unsure which to go for

Hi all

Quick Bucket Bag question as I have been checking them out!

Guestimately what sizes are the large and small? I'm unsure which to go for

Why not pop into the 'Sweet' shop and see them first hand? You are in Yorkshire after all!!

The large bag differs in that it is about 2" deeper and has a lid that zips up; the diameter is about the same for both (guess is about 12-13 inches). Not as large as you think but plenty large enough. Nice adjustable,
comfortable shoulder strap too.

If it is of any interest I prefer the smaller one. There is not that much difference but I prefer not to have to unzip the lid and a I like the less deep version.

I ALL THE MANY FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF HAVING A BUCKET BAG (PERHAPS BOUQUET BAG WOULD BE A BETTER NAME)

rofl oh yes i dont like the name bucket bag, but now Bouquet bag i could live with, gonna get me a bouquet bag in leigh next wednesday pmsl xxxx

Why not pop into the 'Sweet' shop and see them first hand? You are in Yorkshire after all!!

The large bag differs in that it is about 2" deeper and has a lid that zips up; the diameter is about the same for both (guess is about 12-13 inches). Not as large as you think but plenty large enough. Nice adjustable,
comfortable shoulder strap too.

If it is of any interest I prefer the smaller one. There is not that much difference but I prefer not to have to unzip the lid and a I like the less deep version.

Ooh didn't realise they have a walk in shop, thought that it was all mail order.

Probably sounds like the larger one with the zip lid would be the one for me.

Thanks for your input, the differences didn't seem obvious from the catalogue but now I look after the info and I can see the lid difference :rolleyes: Just me not taking enough notice.

Thanks

Have they got a shop at the creative academies? Im doing a course next month & am hoping they have one so I can do a bit of shopping! Will check out this bag too if they have it, it sounds great!

flippen heck, i,m thinking now how i could wedge my desk tidy in the bag to stop it falling aboy ( i like my desk tidy every thing that i need to use in one place!)

i used to take my massive box , but now just use my bucket bag , its fab , loads easier :lol:

I think the thread starter should be given a complemetary bag by the company for her fabulous presenting skills..........
then she should give it to me for sugesting it
(only kidding...or am I? lmao)
:lol::lol::lol:

XX:hug:XX

righ, the big question !!! roughly (sp) how much are they ???

righ, the big question !!! roughly (sp) how much are they ???

Give SS a ring in the morning and they will tell you the exact price.

hi bagpuss, do you use one? can you keep your gels upright ? :rolleyes:

hi bagpuss, do you use one? can you keep your gels upright ? :rolleyes:

I keep my gels in a box...then the box goes in my bucket bag. That keeps then all upright and all in 1 place.

gonna have to get one then ! i'm trying to downsize a bit i use a double box thingy on wheels from b nd q at the mo but its a bit clumsy to get in and out of peoples houses, will have to find a useful box for polish and gel, im hoping to be able to wedge my desk tool tidy in as well to stop it falling about, dont want much do i !!!

I think the thread starter should be given a complemetary bag by the company for her fabulous presenting skills..........
then she should give it to me for sugesting it
(only kidding...or am I? lmao)
:lol::lol::lol:

XX:hug:XX

I agree...

but then I have to disagree...:lol:

Can you not but this anywhere online? It isnt even in the S2 mag???

They have stock that isn't in the catalogue, best to ring and ask, if they don't have any they will probably know where you can get one from.

hth's

SS don't have online shopping yet...(its being worked on though)....it is in the SS catalouge..page 34 of the latest copy.

I got a bucket bag the other week they are....BRILLIANT!!
I really would like the bigger version, but I was told they dont sell them anymore:cry:!!!

x

Latest posts

Back