The Event-the gossip!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the goodies from day 1
35602F68-A128-45D8-AF52-1DCB5C23507E-4876-000002A3A5671909_zps70b64678.jpg

Still going through the day 2 treats!

Best. Weekend. Ever.

Could even fit them all in the picture! Have left out certificates, marketing material and stuff inside boxes, we were thoroughly spoiled!
BC04965A-501E-4E66-BF92-0D8BA76B03EF-4876-000002B390C2D14D_zpsa8bdb755.jpg

Omg!! I'm do depressed that I didn't go!! 😞 Those cnd blàck bags would be ideal for all my stuff!! I need to go to the next one!! So jealous but glad u all had a good time!! X x

colours in the vinylux small box - by request!

rock royalty
hot pop pink
negligee
decadence
beau
wildfire
cream puff
romantique
masquerade
fedora

I can guarantee that there won't have been one person at the event who didn't leave inspired, more passionate, more educated and with new friends. My words to describe The Event: Wow! Fantastic! Motivating! Passion! Enthusiasm! I could go on & on. It feels good to know that CND & Sweet Squared really do care about us - The Nail Professionals and they listen to what we want & what we need. I can't add anymore than what has already been said. :Love::Love::Love:

I can guarantee that there won't have been one person at the event who didn't leave inspired, more passionate, more educated and with new friends. My words to describe The Event: Wow! Fantastic! Motivating! Passion! Enthusiasm! I could go on & on. It feels good to know that CND & Sweet Squared really do care about us - The Nail Professionals and they listen to what we want & what we need. I can't add anymore than what has already been said. :Love::Love::Love:

I agree with everything you have said here. The only thing I want to add is that someone in CND has a serious bag fetish.

good point hun! for those of you not at the event we had buckets on our table where we could be suggestions in of things we wanted or didnt like and had all those questions answered! we really were listened to....some of the things that are coming because we have been listened to are:

smaller bottles of nourishing remover to retail to clients
more nail art
small bottles of scrubfresh to retail
regular local events
more training options
refresher training days
man bags!!!the lovely ian should have his own!

they wont all come at once so dont keep asking!! but once they have been organised and thought out properly we will xx

if ive missed anything feel free to add x

Could someone please pm me with prices . I've just rung S2 but they say they're unable to tell me until the official launch tonight at midnight, which is understandable. Daft as many people on here already know. Xx

A pic of my hoard plus the extra Vinylux colours i bought and some Shellac I also bought extra. I didn't think I'd need to buy loads if Vinylux for retail being mobile but I've had requests already so now kicking myself!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367333867.728776.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367333867.728776.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 311
A pic of my hoard plus the extra Vinylux colours i bought and some Shellac I also bought extra. I didn't think I'd need to buy loads if Vinylux for retail being mobile but I've had requests already so now kicking myself!!!!!!!!

What is the leopard print box you have.. I have seen in souz's pictures she has a zebra one?

Could even fit them all in the picture! Have left out certificates, marketing material and stuff inside boxes, we were thoroughly spoiled!

Oh MY GOODNESS..........you got all these beauties for FREE??

How do you get a ticket to these events? x

Oh MY GOODNESS..........you got all these beauties for FREE??

How do you get a ticket to these events? x

I soooo want one of this key rings! Im going to the next event just for that!

What is the leopard print box you have.. I have seen in souz's pictures she has a zebra one?

It's a roo polish bag, I've put my vinylux in it. It's lush :)

Last edited:
Aww that's great that you all had such a fab time! :) I can't wait for the next one I shall definitely be going as the kiddos will be old enough to do without me for a weekend by then hopefully it will be in the next 2 years and I can treat myself for my 40th Birthday :))

Here here!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I WANT THE KEY RING!! *stamps feet loudly*

I WANT THE KEY RING!! *stamps feet loudly*

I love the key ring (& everything else, obviously!) it went on my keys on the journey home!

Such an amazing weekend. I've met some lovely ladies, learnt loads and been totally spoilt with goodies.

OOOOOhhhhhhhh!! Sooo jealous!!!
Really wish I could have gone - will have to start saving now for the next one xx

I'm thinking about turning mine into a little charm bracelet :D

I don't want to put mine on a key ring incase it gets chipped!

Latest posts

Back