The launch of the Geek Panto - quick geeks, places please, it's started!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eherm! has everyone forgotten about me up here (Rapunzle shouts)? Shall I let down my b***dy hair or what?

eherm! has everyone forgotten about me up here (Rapunzle shouts)? Shall I let down my b***dy hair or what?

Yes but wait for me to move out the way first, don't want to singe it :lol:

hold on hun... i have lost control of the chain saw i may chop ya blo**y hair off...

hold on hun... i have lost control of the chain saw i may chop ya blo**y hair off...

(she chopps her bl**dy hair off!)

Oh no, my bl**dy hair......now what will I do?

hold on babe... ill get the seven dwarfs to stand on each others shoulders maybe you could climb down them..:idea: where the blo**y hell are they when you need them... WHO RAN OF WITH THE DWARFS:!::!::!:

hold on babe... ill get the seven dwarfs to stand on each others shoulders maybe you could climb down them..:idea: where the blo**y hell are they when you need them... WHO RAN OF WITH THE DWARFS:!::!::!:
mwahahaha, who do you think?!!!

Hi ho Hi ho been down the bloody mine all day.

Well actually the school concert but nearly as bad

bloody Hell!!!!

Don't worry i will set fire to Jafar unless he gives us back the dwarfs :idea:

(well 6 at least prefer even numbers)

oh oh how about getting alladin to fly up on his magic carpet... let jafar have the dwarfs...

oh oh how about getting alladin to fly up on his magic carpet... let jafar have the dwarfs...

Yeah sod the dwarfs we've got aladdin, who are the dwarfs btw ?

Sod all that (Rapunzle says).......look at my barnet, ruined.

btw, Rapunzle is a bit common. She is from round the way!

quick... ALLLADIN WE NEED YOU.. (queen goes of to find him)

Yeah sod the dwarfs we've got aladdin, who are the dwarfs btw ?
Bloody cheek dont you know me i am an ACTOR,but i must away to help snow white clean her cottage,put the other dwarfs to bed,pour a glass of wine and watch the untouchables.
Puf....disappears in a puff of smoke

HA HA looks like you are stuck there for the night..... good night.. (queen leaves the stage and gets in limo to go home)

Bloody cheek dont you know me i am an ACTOR,but i must away to help snow white clean her cottage,put the other dwarfs to bed,pour a glass of wine and watch the untouchables.
Puf....disappears in a puff of smoke

LMAO Can't you just nip up the drain pipe to rescue rapunzel ?

Rapunzel, you must be thirsty, can my son and I offer you a cup of tea whilst you're waiting to be rescued?

Rapunzel, you must be thirsty, can my son and I offer you a cup of tea whilst you're waiting to be rescued.

I'd love one but one problem..........how are you going to get it to me??????

Latest posts

Back