The launch of the Geek Panto - quick geeks, places please, it's started!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: When is someone going to wake me up :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: ????

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: When is someone going to wake me up :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: ????

Isnt prince charming supposed to do that? Or was it that ugly frog?!?!?:irked:

I'd love one but one problem..........how are you going to get it to me??????
Wasn't Alladin around earlier with his flying carpet?
We'll cadge a lift up to you with him.

Wake up sleeping beauty...come on boys and girls!

If i'm not having a prince charming to come and get me then neither is she, she can wake up the hard way! (Rapunzle says)

Omg noooooooooo not the frog please :lol:

Funnily enough Prince Charming and the Grinch Frog have just been spotted fighting it out, to see who wakes up Sleeping Beauty.
The winner is announced, it's..................

Funnily enough Prince Charming and the Grinch Frog have just been spotted fighting it out, to see who wakes up Sleeping Beauty.
The winner is announced, it's..................

Well it better be prince charming I get sick of slimey toads kissing me :lol:

Neither - Lumiere burned them both and they are now on their way to A&E!

Neither - Lumiere burned them both and they are now on their way to A&E!

ROFL I can't help it !! Its hard having candles for hands :lol:

ROFL I can't help it !! Its hard having candles for hands :lol:

Lets hope you never get a partner wink wink there could be a bush fire :eek:

Well it better be prince charming I get sick of slimey toads kissing me :lol:

How about i set fire to your foot sleeping beauty ? That will wake you up for sure :D

What a bloody shower !!

Well fortunately the Queen didn't notice the worst bits

But I did !!

As suspected the riff raff were ............well riff raff ,the drinkers were drinking and the mad ones were mad. Last minute call from Tweedledum - her computer screen is dead ........what were the rest of you doing. The frog missed his cue altogether and half the cast were sipping the 1st night champagne well into the 1st night.

Having said all that, I wouldn't have it any other way, it has been great - thank you

Next year Broadway !!!!!!!!!!!

Tra la la - hello all. so sorry I'm late... been at the Spa all day having waxes in all the correct areas, facials and ... oh damn it I'm Cinderella and supposed to be poor!!

Hello all, sorry I'm late, I was brushing Rapunzals hair forever and then it got cut off :lol: ... now I am trying to avoid the Queen of hearts who has summoned me to find her a damn chain saw. I think I'll start calling her Bruce Campbell instead!! I'm really not equipt to buy chain saws... I am useful with an axe though! She shuffles off stage with poor tired feet! :cry: :cry:

What a bloody shower !!

Well fortunately the Queen didn't notice the worst bits

But I did !!

As suspected the riff raff were ............well riff raff ,the drinkers were drinking and the mad ones were mad. Last minute call from Tweedledum - her computer screen is dead ........what were the rest of you doing. The frog missed his cue altogether and half the cast were sipping the 1st night champagne well into the 1st night.

Having said all that, I wouldn't have it any other way, it has been great - thank you

Next year Broadway !!!!!!!!!!!

Big round of applause for the director, without her hard work (and mad ideas) none of this would have happened.:hug:

errrr before you all leave can some help me extinguish my candles ?!

Latest posts

Back