the new solglo shimmer!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzie27

Reaction score
has anyone else seen the new shimmery airbrush solutions from solglo?
they look sooooooooo good, available in silver or bronze!
they have light reflecting particles! it would be so good for a party or wedding...
they are selling it in litres though, so a bit miffed on how to apply if you dont have two spraytan machines? as i assumed its applied over a regular spray?
any advise from some solglo geeks would be great...xxxxx

:hug:
has anyone else seen the new shimmery airbrush solutions from solglo?
they look sooooooooo good, available in silver or bronze!
they have light reflecting particles! it would be so good for a party or wedding...
they are selling it in litres though, so a bit miffed on how to apply if you dont have two spraytan machines? as i assumed its applied over a regular spray?
any advise from some solglo geeks would be great...xxxxx
hi there just to let you know ive got these too but havent used them as yet but i do like solglo its a great colour love it what do they look like the bronzer and how long does it last for >? let me know lizzie thanks from dee x

I phoned about the shimmers and was told they only last until you
shower or bath. so best to do the shimmer after the client has had
thier post tan shower. hth

I use Solglo an have the shimmers but not used yet! I was told in my training to get client to come day after tan but as previously mentioned will wash off with water. Don't need 2 machines, you just wash out after you've used it. Might give it a whirl this week on my sister so will let you know how it goes!!!

thnx for your comments girls, id love to know how you get on with it....
my prob is that i have a spray booth so no way of cleaning out until it runs out!!!!
gutted really xxx

Hi,
I bought both the Solglo shimmers, they are very popular with my ladies, I spray tan lots of dancers on a friday night and I mix the bronze and tan together which looks gorgeous. I had a bride a few weeks ago who had the silver shimmer but she had no tan and it looked lovely and caught the daylight really well.
my friend gave me the reps number and she sent me free samples of both colours. think they are on offer for 20 quid at mo, so im stocking up hee hee :lol: xxxxx:lol:

Leah
xxx

Sienna X do shimmers in a can, in Gold or Silver. I have only been doing spray tanning for a little while but I have been adding on a shimmer at the end of the tan for an extra few quid, makes the client feel super great about their tan then! Sienna is a tan you wear to go to the shops and what not, you dont have to hide inside after being sprayed!

Fab idea though, these shimmers eh!

xxxxxxxxx:hug:

yer thats fine but how do you apply it?
do you clean out your compressor and refill with normal tan after every spray?

I just put the amount that I need for one tan in the bottle of the spray gun, or airbrush and then run it through with water when i've finished. So then I top the bottle back up with the right amount of whatever I want next....

hmmm its just that i have an airport booth so cant keep cleaning it out!!! x

Latest posts

Back