THE NEXT BIG THING ?.... new application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg I am sooooo excited about this
soooooo flippin excited aaarghhhninvfjznbu\nwaek knfiso;hnef\aqnbuiew;b :green:

pop it's I love it ....and I LOVE the logo , very pretty and femine ..yayyyyyy I can't wait ..
And to see Gigi, I am gunna be soooooo nervous hahaha, better stock up on rescue remedy :lol:

If neither you nor Jacqui trust me to show you something really worthwhile instead of jumping to your own conclusions then that is your perogative. You make your own choices.

I hope I can say that I am a nail artisan at the top of my profession and If I am excited by this, then I know that there is every reason for every other nail technician alive to be excited by it also.

The choice is up to you. As I have said, I have shown this method to many many people over the last 9 months (top top technicians) and there has not been one who has had a negative reaction. On the contrary each and every person has said WOW, how amazing is that!! Not only that, but they have also had the smarts to see the opportunities that will be open to them if they use it.
I am not sure what all the secrecy is about. Obviously some ladies were wanting more info so they could arrange for travel, and to make sure it isn't a mold technique.
Geeg, I think your reply a bit harsh to a simple question...
So my first thought was it must have something to do with a molding/shaping product.
No doubt it is different than other techniques used in the past, but for those of us who have no idea what this is, it is natural to have questions. I don't belive they were "jumping to conclusions" they were simply trying to find out more. I was like WOW that's a bite back from Geeg...couldn't the reply simply have been "no, trust me, its like nothing you've ever seen. It will be well worth your while".
I don't belive people were questioning your standing as a professional, Geeg, and distrusting you. Good luck with the new method, and your new product Geeg.

I feel like I've been following this thread (there was one before this, too, wasn't there..?) for a long time now!

I could have sworn there was talk about this working with any system, both L&P and gel, and that it was more of a method than a "tool". It seems like "PopIts" are needed to do this!

Am I reading wrong?

Sounds fascinating! Just can't get to Leeds tho due to work. So will be looking forward to seeing the online tutorial from Gigi.

I am so excited to hear of any new developments for nails especially if it makes the job easier/quicker etc etc.

Waiting ..... waiting .... patiently!!!

Toodle pip!

Sorry Ive missed this new info somehow. Can anyone tell me what this new application is. Who are Sweet Squared or what are they? Where is the demo in Leeds and is there a contact number please?

Sorry if Im having a blonde moment :irked:

Sorry Ive missed this new info somehow. Can anyone tell me what this new application is. Who are Sweet Squared or what are they? Where is the demo in Leeds and is there a contact number please?

Sorry if Im having a blonde moment :irked:

Scroll up hun,it's a long thread but very interesting :wink2:

hi

just seen this

Beauty Guild : News

i know not much info - but a little teaser for you all

nicola
x

I dont understand why the demonstration is a big secret when you will see quite clearly advertized on that link that samples are available
Call 0845 210 6060 for your free sample.
Seems strange samples would go out before people are shown how to use it properly.

I dont understand why the demonstration is a big secret when you will see quite clearly advertized on that link that samples are available
Call 0845 210 6060 for your free sample.
Seems strange samples would go out before people are shown how to use it properly.

Its what you call a clever marketing strategy but if you read above posts there int actually any samples available.

So if you call that number you wont get a free sample?

I'sent that false advertizing then? Is that legal?

mmmmmmmmm......you do have a point.

I haven;t a clue, but I'm guessing that this is a clever marketing strategy,
Most of us are in business so we can sort of have a guess how this is a good idea,

We had a snippet of info months ago..then everything went boobs up for a short while...as soon as everything was sorted...we were given the carrot again...
and now this next move...is simply dangling the carrot closer...

Drumming up interest..before the big launch..

Its just as if ...you are planning on setting up your business in a months time..
so you spread the word..get interest up...then nearer the big day..you could then add what services you will be doing and put an advertisement in the local paper etc...BEFORE THE BIG DAY !

All of this is leading up to the launch ,
After all sweet squared as most of us...are a business..
If I was planning on introducing say gel for instance...
I wouldn't say months before oooo i might be doing gel...I would wait until nearer the day..then drum up interest in preparation...etc...I'm sure you get my drift lol

I have gone on a waffling one again :lol:

And I am sure they wouldn't advertise free samples if they would never be available...they will probably take our details and then process samples when the time is right..
again , a good idea...to save on a mad rush and backlog in a few weeks.

It all makes sense to me anyway hahahah

So if you call that number you wont get a free sample?

I'sent that false advertizing then? Is that legal?

Best to not jump to conclusions IMO :D

mmmmmmmmm......you do have a point.

Ring S2 and get it from the horses mouth :wink2:

Well I phoned S2 and they said they'll be getting them in soon and will send out my free sample when they have them.

But reading the description from the Beauty Guild website ("Prep It, Pop It On, Pinch It Off") it just sounds like another moulds system, I'll be interested to see how different it is to the others.

Well I phoned S2 and they said they'll be getting them in soon and will send out my free sample when they have them.

there we go all sorted then...i guess there is no point in offering free samples until the launch and demo has been completed....:)

I just rang Sweet Squared. I asked if they had any popit samples, they said they do have them in stock and are sending me some. I shall let you know if and when they arrive!!

Me too, I can't get to Leeds so when I get them I'm going to have to wait for a tutorial:cry:
Can't wait :)

I thought this was for gel too? On that link there was no mention of gel :cry:

Also, WHAT is with all the negative doubting Thomas's and critizing of advertising???

Businesses of all kinds do it ALL the time: build people up without giving away the whole story. Building expectations and excitement.

Just like commercials for movies: you only get snippets, not the whole story.

What's the problem?

Gee whiz.......people.. relax, get excited,wait and see what it's about.... THEN criticize, if you absolutely must (for all are entitled to their own opinions).

And PRETTY PLEASE..... LET'S HAVE A WRITTEN AND A VIDEO TUT ON HERE ASAP for us poor pathetic souls stuck in Canada and the US???

PRETTY PLEASE:Love::Kissing:

And PRETTY PLEASE..... LET'S HAVE A WRITTEN AND A VIDEO TUT ON HERE ASAP for us poor pathetic souls stuck in Canada and the US???

PRETTY PLEASE:Love::Kissing:

And also for all of us who are in the UK but who won't be able to make it. :rolleyes:

Just phoned sweet squared for sample, but it is a bit late, so i left a message. But i think i may need to ring again, because when i leave messages i always end up talking like a goon. :grr:

Also going by the beauty guild article, the logo for popits, says dual system FORMS. NOT moulds.

MMmmmmm so its some kind of form. God i cant wait for tutorial as i cant make it, OH 40th.

And also for all of us who are in the UK but who won't be able to make it. :rolleyes:

Thats me too, we can both geek and cry together :cry::cry::cry:

Latest posts

Back