THE NEXT BIG THING ?.... new application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a thought-will the new application method affect training courses or will it be something that qualified techs can get involved in if they choose? From what I understand it is not a replacement for professionally sculpted nails so will new techs have to master the original method first???:confused:

Just had a thought-will the new application method affect training courses or will it be something that qualified techs can get involved in if they choose? From what I understand it is not a replacement for professionally sculpted nails so will new techs have to master the original method first???:confused:

This is a very good question, and the answer is YES absolutely.

wow...very excited to find out this new method, im always excited to hear new inventions/methods in the nail world....30 mins for a full set of nails...cant wait!

hi

just seen this

Beauty Guild : News

i know not much info - but a little teaser for you all

nicola
x

WOW ! WOW ! WOW !
If we are able to get to the demonstration days running will we by chance be able to get a sample? or is it best to ring the number to request as stated in the article in Beauty Guild ?

Aw...is this product ever going to be marketed in the US?

I'm still none the wiser:irked:!!

I feel bad for all you guys overseas, but hey were there`s a will there`s a way ! The chat on here is going to fill you all in on the technique it`s all we have been talking and thinking about for a while now.

Hopefully if the demand is there then the demonstrations will be too. Fingers crosses for you all.
:hug:

Prep it up, pop it on, pinch it off.

The pop it on and pinch it off bit has got me wondering.

What could it be?

I think it could be some sort of little maching that you put on the finger and it senses your skin and shapes the perfect apex, c curve etc.

something like the car wash machine that you take your car through that goes over your car, whatever shape it is. It adjusts for different cars. IYKWIM.

I think it could be some sort of little maching that you put on the finger and it senses your skin and shapes the perfect apex, c curve etc.

something like the car wash machine that you take your car through that goes over your car, whatever shape it is. It adjusts for different cars. IYKWIM.

You are kidding, right???

I don't know. Just things going round in my head.

All the mystery has got me thinking.

it could be a space ship that zooms down from space and zaps ya nails to make the perfect set while little green men make you a cuppa....:lol:....(sorry) xx

it could be a space ship that zooms down from space and zaps ya nails to make the perfect set while little green men make you a cuppa....:lol:....(sorry) xx

Now I want one of those! - that really would be worth a long trip to Leeds!

Do we all get a free sample on the day or do we need to phone for the free sample ?

you know what UK girlie's ... isn't great that for ONCE we get to see something first !!!!!

we are normally shown links to products etc from over seas that we haven't got a hope of seeing for months .... and this one is on our door step .. the count down begins ... ooh .. can't wait xx

Latest posts

Back