~*~*~*~The Official Apprentice Thread~*~*~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deborah out! Deborah out! Deborah out! Deborah out! Deborah out! (Just warming myself up for the main show:green:)

Who are we thinking will be going tonight? I think my thoughts are quite clear (bet she doesn't go though :irked:)

AND Big Brother starts tomorrow! Woooo!!

Deborah out! Deborah out! Deborah out! Deborah out! Deborah out! (Just warming myself up for the main show:green:)

Who are we thinking will be going tonight? I think my thoughts are quite clear (bet she doesn't go though :irked:)

AND Big Brother starts tomorrow! Woooo!!

I'm with you on that one :green:

I have tears of joy!! lol DEBORAH'S GONE!!!!

I would never have thought I'd be saying this... BUT... I really started to warm to Debra :eek:

I'm thinking that he's making a mistake by having Yasmina in the final when she doesn't know the difference between net and gross profit, let alone not having a clue what turnover is!!!!! And she's supposed to be in business for herself... there's hope for us all yet LOL

I'd have liked to have seen Kate and Debra in the final, I'm thinking that Kate will win and that Sir Alan will be speaking to Debra in the not too distant future.

Looking forward to both Friday and Sunday night's viewing :green:

loved tonight. I've championed Kate throughout, but would have preferred Debra to Yasmina in the final.

I would never have thought I'd be saying this... BUT... I really started to warm to Debra :eek:

I'm thinking that he's making a mistake by having Yasmina in the final when she doesn't know the difference between net and gross profit, let alone not having a clue what turnover is!!!!! And she's supposed to be in business for herself... there's hope for us all yet LOL

I'd have liked to have seen Kate and Debra in the final, I'm thinking that Kate will win and that Sir Alan will be speaking to Debra in the not too distant future.

Doesn't she own a restaurant or something, how has it survived????

That's exactly how I felt last night. Much as I think Debra is a bitch, I think she should have been in the final with Kate. Also, I didn't realise young she is (she must have had a hard life, lol) and she has time to change her behaviour if she wants to.......

Margaret is leaving!

Gutted.:cry:

Much as it pains me to say this.... I really don't like Debra, but i think the final would have been more 'nail biting' had she been in it instead of Yasmina

I think with Yasmina in the final then its a foregone conclusion that Kate has won.

Gutted that Margaret is leaving though. :irked:

I think with Yasmina in the final then its a foregone conclusion that Kate has won.

Gutted that Margaret is leaving though. :irked:
Debra is vivacious, bubbly, pretty and could probably sell ice-cream to the eskimos. I have really warmed to her over the weeks, but I feel that Yasmina will give her a run for her money and could possibly win as I think she has more business sense.

My big question is this; Do you think anyone will select Lorraine into their team or will she end up being the last person to be chosen?

The reason I ask, is because in general her apprentice rivals and the public found her quite annoying, but I actually liked her. I thought her ideas were sound and sensible. I would pick her to be on my team.

Could somebody please tell me if they think that Yasmina has been botoxed and/or collagen filled since her win??? She looked very different in her interview with Adrian Chiles.

Can't believe Yasmina won-am gutted!!!!!!!

cant belieive that Yasmina won.

kate was magnificent all the way through it. will be interesting to see what comes of her relationship with Phillip, who I also quite liked although he did get a bit much after a while.
I also liked Lorraine.
Warmed to Debra and think the final should have been Debra and kate.

Could somebody please tell me if they think that Yasmina has been botoxed and/or collagen filled since her win??? She looked very different in her interview with Adrian Chiles.

I thought so too. She looked totally different. Also she wasn't given much of an interview either. Glad she won though, although I would have preferred Deborah to win. Kate was just a bit too smug for my liking.:)

Wow I got that one wrong! :lol: Very surprised that Yasmina won but well done her.

I am begining to think I was watching another programme, as so many of you thought Deborah was nice??

IMHO Deborah would have been a total nightmare to work with, she was a bully in the first few episodes and very domineering, and condescending. She maybe toned it down in the latter episodes after being pulled up by Surallan but deep down she was still a bully.

The comments made by colleagues in the interview episode were absolutely shocking, and I would hate to think anyone would say things like that about me, and yet she seemed quite chuffed.:rolleyes:

I don't care if everyone uses foul language in her current working environment and she deems it OK to tell colleagues to eff off....I think this is totally unacceptable and I don't think being only 23 years old is any excuse for it.

Anyway glad I got that off my chest.

Yaaay Yasmina won!! She deserved to win.

Booo Margaret is leaving............wonder if I could apply for her job ;)

I was surprised that Yasmina won, I really thought Kate had it in the bag. Also, hands up who wants a Strawberry and Basil chocolate? No-one? Really?!?!?!?! Bleugh. I liked Kate's chocolates to share idea, it was genius although a bit pricey.....

It was a good series with a twist at the end for me!!

Latest posts

Back