~*~*~*~The Official Apprentice Thread~*~*~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was glad Ben went but Debra :twisted::irked:....... I loved it when Sir Alan told her that no-one likes her cos she's not a nice person!!!!!!

I am so glad that Ben is out, Mr Sandhurst, grrrrrrrr!

OMG I hope that Debra is next :irked:

does anyone else find it slightly uncomfortable though? the way that They tell Debra she is not liked, then on the You've been fired show, they were telling Ben to his face that he is not liked.

I don't expect everyone to be false, but think that its a bit blunt when Jo-Jo woman said to Ben, that she has never liked him, but after meeting him is starting to like him.

I dont want anyone to win. They are all hideous but I love the show

I am so glad that Ben is out, Mr Sandhurst, grrrrrrrr!

OMG I hope that Debra is next :irked:
Ditto!!!

Ben couldn't quite believe it could he? Shaking his head in the boardroom as if it was all a bad dream.

Deborah also has Very dry skin round her gob or lots of make up built up around it too has anyone else noticed?

It was particularly bad on the day she she got told off by Sir Allen and her face lit up like a belisha beacon!!:lol::lol:

hahaha!! quoted the wrong person! - GOD I am brain dead

Yes I have noticed that too, she's always reapplying make up, and I have also noticed she has very big side burns for a woman:eek: my hair doesn't grow like that down my face:confused:

I thought that buggy was so cool! and I don't even have kids lol I didn't think parents would be too impressed with the helmet, surely it would encourage kids to be careless?

James was so funny with the birthing pool and the "tap" in ones breast :lol:

I hope Debra goes next :irked: she hasn't done anything particularly good, I don't see why she's still there!

ahhhhhh it makes such good telly though doesn't it!

I really want Howard, Lorraine and Debra out, but, when they are kicked out (which is inevitable) I will miss them.

Kate has been my fav from the start, although she is starting to show her ruthless side, it sneaks out sometimes, she is a very very clever woman and is playing the game perfectly. She even became pally with Lorraine after Lorraine outed her, that is psychologically so clever!

Thank goodness Ben has gone ... that certainly wiped that big fat smug grin off his face didn't! Serves him right if you ask me. :smack:

So what if he went to Sandhurst ... does that make him superior in any way? I think not! :green:

I don't even know what sandhurst is!!! LOL

If I have to choose I would say James to win, he has made me laugh and although he does say some silly things he is not a complete b!tch like all the others.

They are all idiots that don't have a clue about anything!!!

Sorry but Lorraine looks like that woman from "On the buses"

So glad Ben went, he needs to get his head out of his bum! :)

So what if he went to Sandhurst ... does that make him superior in any way? I think not! :green:

Yeah but he didn't even actually 'go' there!!!!!!! He ever took up the offer.:rolleyes:

Ok, so there's no BGT on tonight :cry: but at least we can have a good laugh & bitch about The Apprentice contestants. Bring it on...

Ooh I so hope debra gets booted off tonight. Do not like her at all.

Does anybody remember Simon Ambrose (2 years ago I think, maybe 3) when he was demonstrating the trampoline? Gosh he was funny

it had to be Howard!

Ooh I so hope debra gets booted off tonight. Do not like her at all.

Does anybody remember Simon Ambrose (2 years ago I think, maybe 3) when he was demonstrating the trampoline? Gosh he was funny

LOl i remember that!!

Simon won it last year didn't he??....classic episode through his QVC one.

I think Kate was hoping to emulate him and end up on you tube with her mad air guitar sketch!!!

Lorraine should have gone....I had just started to like Howard.
I don't see what is so wrong with being efficient and organised!!

Rather that than be arrogant and obnoxious...yes, I mean you Deborah!!!

Interview round next week....yay....tear them limb from limb (please)

I can't wait for next week. That teaser where they showed the guy saying to James "when asked what you do for a living, you replied 'I put a leash on people who sp*nk money up the walls'" - the man is a genius!
They were all disappointingly competent last night, nothing to rival Series 1 with Saira and James trying to sell fleeces and yoghurt or Series 3 with Tre in a wheelchair and Simon's trampoline!

'prentice alert!! It's on now :green:

Latest posts

Back