The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welsh_hannah said:
yeh like u said were all entiteled to our opinions and that was mine :D

xx:hug: xx

Just looked at that and i dont mean that in a nasty way! hehe! JMHO! x:hug: x

welsh_hannah said:
Just looked at that and i dont mean that in a nasty way! hehe! JMHO! x:hug: x

No worries babe :hug: (now I sound like Grace!!!!)

Gemma1982 said:
No worries babe :hug: (now I sound like Grace!!!!)

AS long as you don't look like her Gem....... PMSL

tentips said:
AS long as you don't look like her Gem....... PMSL

ha! nooooooooo

I don't think I have ever been as excited about eviction night as tonight.
Can you believe our very own Tsia will be there?! How exciting, I cant wait for Grace to go and then see Tsia with the banner.

Pickle said:
Can you believe our very own Tsia will be there?! How exciting, I cant wait for Grace to go and then see Tsia with the banner.
#
I was beginning to think I was the only one who couldn't wait to see tonight. Thanks Pickle

tentips said:
#
I was beginning to think I was the only one who couldn't wait to see tonight. Thanks Pickle
ime

Yay! We will have to log on at BB time.

going to a bloody ball tonight, cant believe i am going to miss it. Does anyone know when they repeat it?
x

sarahj said:
going to a bloody ball tonight, cant believe i am going to miss it. Does anyone know when they repeat it?
x

Not sure hun, maybe Saturday morning? Can't you record it?

Pickle said:
oh im excited too i cant wait how sad pmsl xxxxxx:hug:

NailsFrmHeaven said:
oh im excited too i cant wait how sad pmsl xxxxxx:hug:

about as sad as me PMSL :lol:

Did you all read in the paper that they are opening up another part of the house next week! Don't know how true this is it was in the sun but they said this new part will open from the diary room and have a kitchenette and more rooms another bedroom. There also saying they might be doing a swap with one of the housemates from the oz bb for a week, theres also someone going in next weds.

I think Grace is the dead cert to go tonight, im going out but its set on record on sky plus.

Get the two faced ***** outta there

That sound like fun!

Not long to go now, when footie is finito hubby is going to get some fish & chips (Friday, take away night!) Then we are settling down to watch BB, I am even putting the phone off the hook!

im just getting in the bath then carnt wait yipeeeeeeeeeeeee for the eviction hope davina gets a close up on tsia banner lol

Nail creations said:
im just getting in the bath then carnt wait yipeeeeeeeeeeeee for the eviction hope davina gets a close up on tsia banner lol

I will be screaming if that happens, I get over excited sometimes......hope I don't give birth!:lol::eek:

I am so excited about seeing tsias banner I hope the camera gets a good view eeeeeeeeeeeee cant wait:lol:
:evil: GRACE OUT :evil:

I missed the post on what Tsia's banner is going to say.

Could any1 tell me cos I really wanna look for her tonight!

I'm really excited about this eviction too!!!

GET GRACE OUT GET GRACE OT LOL hope they are singing that again just to p--- her off more lol i was chanting last week with them lol my hubby was looking at me gone out

tasha tsia has got a picci in her gallery have a look

Latest posts

Back