The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helencad said:
"A self-confessed 'Sloane Ranger'" - isnt this what Grace called Chelsea birds the other day by the pool but she has now confessed herself as being one?!

I thought this as I read it too - Grace got very annoyed when she thought Suzie was implying that she was a Sloane Ranger!!

I've never got into BB so much before - what is it with this years housemates?!?!

Only 1 day to go til Frog-face leaves the building!!!!:lol:

This looks like her: :eek:

Lynz said:
I thought this as I read it too - Grace got very annoyed when she thought Suzie was implying that she was a Sloane Ranger!!

I've never got into BB so much before - what is it with this years housemates?!?!
Call me stupid but what exactly does it mean'Sloane Ranger'?I have never heard this expression other than on BB.Sorry for being naive

BABSann said:
Call me stupid but what exactly does it mean'Sloane Ranger'?I have never heard this expression other than on BB.Sorry for being naive

A Sloane Ranger is someone who lives in Chealsea, kings rd, Sloane square area in London and is quite well off and quite er...posh! Oh and wears expensive clothes ect...

OMG! do you think there is twins they keep replacing and we dont know ??

i hope pete wins....i think all the other's in the house have more faces than the town hall clock!but it makes good viewing :) (we'll never have another jade goody)

geeky claire said:
OMG! do you think there is twins they keep replacing and we dont know ??

Oh, thatd be so great!:lol:

I have watched all but one of the BB series and I have to say this one has got me the most hooked. I just love it this year. Even my husband is really getting into it which is a first! I think they have a great mix of people this year. I don't think BB are being half as evil as last year (yet) though. The bedsit idea was great but maybe they are shying away from such extreme evilness cos of what happened when they re-entered the house (remember the infamous fight night with Victor and Emma!)

I think Glyn will be the winner, and I like the idea of Ashyleen being a twin, that would be a great twist. The only rumour of twins I heard was about 2 male twins going in together but then Sam and Ashyleen went in and I forgot all about it.

I thought Glyn looked like a lost sheep at first, but after consideration I think he is very calculating. Someone called him a "naive inexperienced boy from the valleys" but I'm not buying the innocent act, he's openly said he sucks up to the other housemates so they don't vote for him - if that was any other housemate, they would be getting slated!

He's the biggest player in there, and the UK big brother audience is like putty in his hands, with everyone thinking he's so sweet and innocent. I would vote him out for sure - but I'm sure many would disagree :green:
xxxxxx

Gemma1982 said:
I thought Glyn looked like a lost sheep at first, but after consideration I think he is very calculating. Someone called him a "naive inexperienced boy from the valleys" but I'm not buying the innocent act, he's openly said he sucks up to the other housemates so they don't vote for him - if that was any other housemate, they would be getting slated!

He's the biggest player in there, and the UK big brother audience is like putty in his hands, with everyone thinking he's so sweet and innocent. I would vote him out for sure - but I'm sure many would disagree :green:
xxxxxx

Hhhmmm, never thought if it like that. Have to say I don't see that side on Glyn at all though. It's an interesting therory though! I think he does things like make the other housemates drinks etc (sucks up) because he thinks thats the best way to get them to like him, I don't think he's generally that confident and he dosen't think they will just like him for his personality, so he recons if he's doing things for them they will like him, if you get what I mean!!lol He's so young too, only 18 I think. I think he is just being himself, he just needs to get more confidence and relax a bit more. I think he's a nice boy.

Hey Jess124,
You could be right - i'm now looking over what I wrote and maybe I have been a bit harsh in judging Glyn :irked:

Maybe he's just quite simple (lol) and he thinks by making people drinks and talking to everyone that he will be liked by all. He's got to stop farting on people's beds though, that's gross!

He reminds me a bit of Forest Gump!
xxxx

I rushed home from the shop to turn on BB at 9. and it aint on til 10pm!! :irked:
That means I cant watch that day of destruction thing on e4+1.at 10. :irked: (cant get e4 normal) I wonder why they moved it? :irked:

I hope we see disGracethe2face get asked what was going on under those covers tonight!!!!! BIG SHAME! :lol: her 'donkey' face will turn red :o

Gemma1982 said:
Hey Jess124,
You could be right - i'm now looking over what I wrote and maybe I have been a bit harsh in judging :irked:

Maybe he's just quite simple (lol) and he thinks by making people drinks and talking to everyone that he will be liked by all. He's got to stop farting on people's beds though, that's gross!

He reminds me a bit of Forest Gump!
xxxx

My husband thought that was sooo funny last night when he farted on her bed! Typical man sense of humour!

I think he is a bit simple, but if you ask me simple is good! Least you know what your getting, unlike with Grace the Disgrace! How 2 faced? God I can't wait till Davina grills her tomorrow, I hope she gives her a hard time!

Pickle said:
Only 1 day to go til Frog-face leaves the building!!!!:lol:

This looks like her: :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tsia said:
I rushed home from the shop to turn on BB at 9. and it aint on til 10pm!! :irked:
That means I cant watch that day of destruction thing on e4+1.at 10. :irked: (cant get e4 normal) I wonder why they moved it? :irked:

I hope we see disGracethe2face get asked what was going on under those covers tonight!!!!! BIG SHAME! :lol: her 'donkey' face will turn red :o

Yep I was annoyed too, means I have to stay up late now to watch it, and Sky guide says it finishes at 10.50 so BB are diddling me out of 10 mins of BB action gggrrrr:mad: Yes I am that sad!!!!:)

Mmm, I did not see BB tonight but so far I am yet to be blown away by the antics of both BB and the housemates.

I know that it is still early days but boy something really big has to happen and now for me to be really impressed.

Don't get me wrong I will continue yo watch as I am a peopl watchrer and love to see them all try and survive but it really needs to get a bit more lively!!!!!

jess124 said:
Yep I was annoyed too, means I have to stay up late now to watch it, and Sky guide says it finishes at 10.50 so BB are diddling me out of 10 mins of BB action gggrrrr:mad: Yes I am that sad!!!!:)

what?? 50 mins only? damn. :irked:

Tsia said:
what?? 50 mins only? damn. :irked:
Yep Sky said it finishes at 10.50. Not good.... I like watching it live but get so fed up with having the sound cut when they say anything remotely libelous....:rolleyes:

I really like this BB, it just has me gripped. I think there is a lot more to come so is worth watching. I'm pretty sure BB will throw in some nasty twists and turns to keep us interested!!

I WANT Petes pic of Suzy .. that is ART!!!!

He is hilarious..

And Glyn is a nice lad.. poor sod being stuck in with the rest of the circus acts!

CadenceAlex said:
I WANT Petes pic of Suzy .. that is ART!!!!

He is hilarious..

And Glyn is a nice lad.. poor sod being stuck in with the rest of the circus acts!

Yes I know how cool was his painting! I think he is also a cartoonist in the real word, sure I read that somewhere?

Latest posts

Back