The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crystaltash said:
I missed the post on what Tsia's banner is going to say.

Could any1 tell me cos I really wanna look for her tonight!

I'm really excited about this eviction too!!!

Tsia has a picture of the finished banner on her profile, have a look.

Cheers, lovies!

It looks fab - well done Tsia!!
Looking forward to picking out of the crowd tonight!!!

crystaltash said:
Cheers, lovies!

It looks fab - well done Tsia!!
Looking forward to picking out of the crowd tonight!!!

Wonder if she is there already.

I so cant wait for tonights BB Ive gotta tape it though and watch it later as ive got a bbq to go to when my fella gets home so will have to watch it later! Cant wait though! xx

Yes im looking forward to see it now..But im not sure who i wants out,both of them should go though...Nikkis going on my nerves,but if she get evicted she will be in all magazines etc..dont know what will be worse,in the house or not....lol

OMG GEEKS I THINK I SAW TSIA BANNERS! ITS RED AND IT SAYS GRACE AND THEN DISGRACE2THE FACE. I AM SURE IT IS HER! TSIA WHEN YOU READ THIS REPLY BACK!!!!!!

princesslilyxx said:
OMG GEEKS I THINK I SAW TSIA BANNERS! ITS RED AND IT SAYS GRACE AND THEN DISGRACE2THE FACE. I AM SURE IT IS HER! TSIA WHEN YOU READ THIS REPLY BACK!!!!!!

Cant wait to watch it later!(had to tape it!) I hope i see her banner!! i will be so excited!!

xxx

Heard a new rumour about the BB house off my hubby tonight. You know how the house seems so small this year.. well he has heard that on Monday the 'rest' of the house is going to be opened up with 4 new housemates????? Anyone else heard this?

Nail FX said:
Heard a new rumour about the BB house off my hubby tonight. You know how the house seems so small this year.. well he has heard that on Monday the 'rest' of the house is going to be opened up with 4 new housemates????? Anyone else heard this?

Ive not heard that but that would be so ace!! xx

I have been keeping my eyes peeled but I have not spotted Tsia's banner. Where abouts did you think you saw it Lil?

Whhoo!! Just caught a glimpse of tsia's banner!!! LOL!

Bugger! Why havent I seen it then?

Sorry, don't believe you!:lol:

Only just tuned in havent seen it yet!

Pickle said:

I'll be putting it on slow play later to see if i cans see it! hehe! xx

Im upset i wanna see it!:cry:

she is on the right hand side (as if you were walking out the house)!!

NailFreak06 said:
she is on the right hand side (as if you were walking out the house)!!

Cheers for that ill keep an eye out when i watch it! xx

Did u see it right behind davina then!!!

how exciting!!! GGGGGOOOOOOOOO tsia!!!

Pickle said:

Open your eyes :eek: ...lol :hug:

Latest posts

Back