The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spoiral needs to take a chill pill and calm down, I mean fancy having a go at Nikki for pulling a face.. is there any part of the day that Nikki doesn't pull a face????? He's just got the hump cos he wasn't kissed... grow up ya baby!

All we need in the bb house is yet another crazy, (spoiral)! I understand he was embarassed about not getting none, (could you? yuk) but to pick a fight with Nikky was out of order. Notice he didnt pick a fight with any of the boys!
Can someone help me out though?- who was pete going to say to Jenny, or was he just on the wind up? Confused.........:confused:

well I thought he was going to say Jenny hereslf, however after that kiss with Aisleyne I am not too sure.. :eek:

cabinkel said:
All we need in the bb house is yet another crazy, (spoiral)! I understand he was embarassed about not getting none, (could you? yuk) but to pick a fight with Nikky was out of order. Notice he didnt pick a fight with any of the boys!
Can someone help me out though?- who was pete going to say to Jenny, or was he just on the wind up? Confused.........:confused:

i thought he was going to say Nikki but i got lost too? :smack:

what's this about Aisleen and Pete snogging... what did I miss... did they snog for real or for show??

Mrs Geek said:
what's this about Aisleen and Pete snogging... what did I miss... did they snog for real or for show??

it was a truth or dare game, they had to snog, but it was proper tonsil tickling stuff :eek:

Sassy Hassy said:
it was a truth or dare game, they had to snog, but it was proper tonsil tickling stuff :eek:

hmmmmm dare I say........

lucky Aishleen :o :o :o :o :o

Sassy Hassy said:

the face on Nikki OMG i still cant get over it! proper scowl!

Natashashawuk18 said:
the face on Nikki OMG i still cant get over it! proper scowl!

her face was classic, I've had enough of her now though, she's a complete airhead

Mrs Geek said:
hmmmmm dare I say........

lucky Aishleen :o :o :o :o :o

My thoughts too :)

Lellipop said:

lellyloo - you naughty bird.... let's hope no one of (shall we say) geeky importance... reads this!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lellipop said:

Yep, I'm with you there ladies. Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sassy Hassy said:
I've had enough of her now though, she's a complete airhead

I couldn't agree more, her tantrums, and childish behaviour is wearing thin. Oh and her lips and that voice!!! is really starting to get on my nerves.:eek:

sorry had to get that off my chest.:hug:

I have had enough too!
I used to love Nikki but she is becoming a pain!

I actually really like Ashlene now - she has really changed and is becoming quite likeable.

Well, all housemates up except Jayne the Pain.
I reckon its going to be a close one between Richard, Susie, maybe even Nikki. Then again, I cant really predict this one. Hey, I wonder if they'll evict 2 just to get the numbers back down a bit? You never know with BB!:eek:

Who do you think will go??
:rolleyes:

I must say i did feel it for spiral the whole point of playing that game is being up for a Truth or Dare and she just blatently dissed him big time!!!!!!!!!
soooooooooooooo embarrassing then to have a full on sng with pete was a total smack in the chops
poor nikki just got the wrap i suppose but she is doin my head in moaning"im nausea im tired i cant play"oh me me me me:mad: :mad:

sorry this programmme gets ya:lol:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh i thought they were gonna get kathy burke out!!!!

what are they doing????

CadenceAlex said:
ohhhhhhhhhhhh i thought they were gonna get kathy burke out!!!!

what are they doing????

I lost all will to continue watching after the point where I knew she wouldn't be voted out this week :irked: ... unless.... BB has a twist up his/her sleeve..but I doubt it.. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know the favourite to go ? Paper's seem to think Nikki & Ashlene ?
I can't bear ashlene, the hideous bikinis put me off my food and all this getto bling she bangs on about drives me mad :irked:

i hope they have a suprise up there sleaves and they evict 2 people maybe jane and then who ever the public has voted for. BB need to do something to get the numbers down.

Latest posts

Back