The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jayne reminds me of Cathy Burke!

Sassy Hassy said:
Get Jayne and Nikki out and we may just have a few weeks without the bitching and get to see them having a laugh!

I couldnt agree more ... last night when Nikki was crying her crocodile tears about Ashleyne ... WTF?? Ashleyne had already appologised to her and was being really nice and when Ashleyne tried to speak to her about it later, she went "oh im tired now, im going to bed" :rolleyes:

And when Jayne the pain called Ashleyne a slag ... sorry but WTF?? how does she know what Ashleyne may or may not be a slag ... Ashleyne hasnt been kissing the men in the house and how does Jayne know her personal life!!

Get Jayne & Nikki out :irked:

Sorry peeps rant over :!:

I just looked on BB website and BB has punished Jayne for rule breaking & has now put ALL housemates up for eviction this week ... except Jayne!!

I wanted Jayne out too!!

Helencad said:
I just looked on BB website and BB has punished Jayne for rule breaking & has now put ALL housemates up for eviction this week ... except Jayne!!

I wanted Jayne out too!!

i hate Jane too we should start an eviction notice! lol

i think they should kick jayne out on friday as a shock eviction!

did u see her dancing last night it was shocking! i dont mean the dancing everyone should be able to dance but not in a bikini!

Rachael173 said:

did u see her dancing last night it was shocking! i dont mean the dancing everyone should be able to dance but not in a bikini!

When she did this, I turned to hubby and said please tell me I don't look like that. Lol

Rachael173 said:

That was quite painful to watch, but im just one of those people, if somebody is making an absolute idiot of themselves i can’t watch it i cringe! Lol

i was cringing! if she would have had some clothes on it might not have been so bad.

i dont no how the other housemate put up with her and her burping!

Rachael173 said:
i was cringing! if she would have had some clothes on it might not have been so bad.

i dont no how the other housemate put up with her and her burping!

she isnt a lady!

Fingertips ND said:
Jayne reminds me of Cathy Burke!

:lol:pMSL, yep like on gimmie, gimmie, gimmie!

My husband HATES Nikki, he said she will amount to nothing in her life. I said not to be so harsh and he said can you really imagine her holding down a job or being a mum?....I then saw his point! :eek:

why is she such a big baby, she must think that itis attractive or something?

Pickle said:
:lol:pMSL, yep like on gimmie, gimmie, gimmie!

My husband HATES Nikki, he said she will amount to nothing in her life. I said not to be so harsh and he said can you really imagine her holding down a job or being a mum?....I then saw his point! :eek:

Haha, Ali is exactly the same!!
I think she comical with it though.

So, is it definate that they are all up except Jayne?
you know why theyve done that dont you??? cos shes so hated that it would have been a definate that she would have been voted out, but they want her in at least another week cos she causes agro and it must be improving the ratings!!!

:rolleyes:

I think it's the aggro that have affected the ratings. why do I want to sit and watch a load of people arguing and bitching? I want to see them mucking about and giving me a laugh.

Sassy Hassy said:
I think it's the aggro that have affected the ratings. why do I want to sit and watch a load of people arguing and bitching? I want to see them mucking about and giving me a laugh.

yeh i wanna see more of this too, Its getting a bir boring again i think, Even though i cant miss one episode just incase something good happens!lol x

tbh its doing my head in & usually i plan my life around it lol - i am a huge big brother fan, ive only been watching the eviction on a friday.
I think i will being turning over to Celebrity Love island tonight - hopefully that will be a bit better xxx

I really cant stand jayne but also cant stand spiral!! Does anyone else feel like this. I was watching it live about 1 o clock this morning and he was going into one for nothing!! I felt like lamping him!!

OMG i have just watched aisleyne and petes snog. Nikkis face was a picture! i couldnt stop lauging!

Natashashawuk18 said:
OMG i have just watched aisleyne and petes snog. Nikkis face was a picture! i couldnt stop lauging!
soz cant spell laughing!

WOW what is spirals problem?:rolleyes:

Oh I've just realised it was Nikki and her stupid faces!!!!

Latest posts

Back