The Official CBB thread - your thoughts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They a vile individuals with ugly souls and spend their days defending how they are good honest people. Suppose if you say something a lot you start to believe its true #teamrylan

Who do we reckon will go tonight then?!

Hopefully Speidi ;) x

Yeah you could be right there...

Who is voting for them?! I thought Ryan was childish last night over the letters situation xx

Yeah you could be right there...

Who is voting for them?! I thought Ryan was childish last night over the letters situation xx

Really? I thought 'fair play' to him and he had every right to be annoyed. I really felt for him yesterday. x

Really? I thought 'fair play' to him and he had every right to be annoyed. I really felt for him yesterday. x

I do think he had the right to be annoyed, i just think his reaction kinda took away from Claire's happiness :rolleyes: xx

I hope Speidi and Ryan go.

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I want Rylan to win but I refuse to watch CBB again, i am outraged!! Seriously not watching it now. OTT I know haha xx

I want Rylan to win but I refuse to watch CBB again, i am outraged!! Seriously not watching it now. OTT I know haha xx

I totally agree!!! I know that alot of people want spiedi to win aswell coz there great "entertainment" but I won't watch to see what happens!

Doesn't say much for the uk if we allow they vile human beings to win for the sake of entertainment team Rylan he's been the most entertaining and genuine if it wasn't for him they crackpots wouldn't have been exposed for the creatures they are :)

I want Rylan to win as I think hes funny & genuine.

I cant stand Spiedi, but that said, we are not supposed to like them. They are playing a game, after all, thats what it is, a game. They are being paid to be in there & shake it up & they are doing a good job of it.

try and see it for what it is.......a game show & dont forget, they know what they are in for & they are all getting paid to be in it. They could leave if they really wanted to, its not a prison lol

I want Rylan to win as I think hes funny & genuine.

I cant stand Spiedi, but that said, we are not supposed to like them. They are playing a game, after all, thats what it is, a game. They are being paid to be in there & shake it up & they are doing a good job of it.

try and see it for what it is.......a game show & dont forget, they know what they are in for & they are all getting paid to be in it. They could leave if they really wanted to, its not a prison lol

Agreed its a game and purely entertainment value but watching them gloat clapping when grown adults are having a hard day missing their families. Horrible CBB must have made a fortune on votes this year haha I'm positive it's rigged

Yes this year was my favourite series until I realised that it was a FIX :( speidi are being paid to be a*******s !! Like when they knew the housemates were watching them on that big blogger

Also, Rylan being let out to go to xfactor rehearsals - that's not on!!!

They have lost so many viewers over the years, they're clutching at straws to make it interesting! That's why speidi are in there, because they know all the housemates would have got on really well otherwise ! X

Delighted go Rylan well deserved

so glad Rylan won :lol:

Latest posts

Back