The Official CBB thread - your thoughts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Brothers bit on the side was hilarious tonight. They were all wearing foils on their fingers whilst taking the phone calls. There were some very interesting callers too. :lol:

Just how nasty is this going to get? Trisha looks like she is fit to burst with all the tongue biting she is doing. Also can someone please explain how being in another room puts your marriage at risk? Grrrr!

I was laughing so much at Jamie Easten (sp) and his phone crew, they were almost crying with laughter haha.

Tricia I hope does see through their "good acting skills" these two are vile.
Get Heidi and Spiteful out!!

Razor is my favourite he so funny,get nutters from the Hills out....now!!

I thought I'd hate Razor......but he demonstrates that everyone has their good side. Weirdly seeing him as a real contender....

I thought I'd hate Razor......but he demonstrates that everyone has their good side. Weirdly seeing him as a real contender....

I love razor and loved him when he was in the jungle too :) x

Arghh I'm fuming!

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

Haven't they shown there evil side..... Bad move speidi!

With it being a celebrity one they are all holding themselves back but if it was joe public there would have been fisty-cuffs by now.

I'm bloomin livid!

It's the beardy smirk that does it for me. Oooh I'm mad as a box of frogs!

I was starting to like speidi until tonight hate them now!!! Wot is that white beard spencer has and his stupid big cheeks!! Hope rylan wins!!

I was starting to like speidi until tonight hate them now!!! Wot is that white beard spencer has and his stupid big cheeks!! Hope rylan wins!!

Agreed! I thought Rylan would be the most annoying housemate but he's genuine.

Ahhhhhh. I missed it tonight. I will have to wait and watch it on catch up tomorrow. From the sounds of it, it was really good tonight. I would love to see Rylan win.

Nasty Speidi ... get them out!

They said rylan was an XFactor reject well they need to remember there the hills rejects!!! Rylan to win!!!

Argh thy make me so angry!! They are so spiteful. They are obviously only in CBB for the money because they can't get work anywhere else otherwise they would have walked by now x

They were so demanding with BB get us the producers, get us our lawyers we want bk in the basement bla bla well now bb has had his money's worth he's having fun with them. They are hypocrites we are good honest people ha enjoying a woman miss and cry for her kids. Yeh Claire knew what she was getting involved in but she's only human you have a bad day and want the things you cherish most to cheer you up. They are nasty nasty people get rid of them

My boyfriends stepdad works on BB as he is a Electrician, he goes in the house regularly if there is a problem with the lights etc which is quite cool. We have often seen him standing behind Brian Dowling in the live shows! ha!

I hate 'Speidi' though, I've actually had to stop watching because they make me so angry. They are vile disgusting human beings. As for Heidi calling Rylan fake, Heidi is 90% sillicone!!

Rylan to win! :lol:

What do you all think of the papers saying Rylan gets to leave the house for xfactor rehearsals? I don't agree with it as he shouldn't have gone in the house if he had prior commitments, however I do like Rylan, he's showed he's a genuine nice guy, he even offered the stupid Speidi his bed when theirs was removed even though he can't stand them!

Latest posts

Back