The Official CBB thread - your thoughts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate speidi ! I really want rylan to win !
Big brother are keeping them in , twice they have escaped being nominated ! Xx

I'm sick of Speidi!!

Really hope Rylan doesn't go :-( xx

I'm so voting if there up get them out this is prob bb plan so he makes a fortune on votes hahaa

Waxing on big brother?

They can't be nominated this week. Remember their task was if they walked out and completed it they would be immune? Xx

They can't be nominated this week. Remember their task was if they walked out and completed it they would be immune? Xx

Yes they can and they have been! Doubt they will go this week though cos there are some weird people about who want them to stay!

Thought the immunity wa just for Wednesdays eviction? They need to go its killing me how much they believe they've won

I still like Heidi and Spencer! I hated him so much in the Hills that I think he is actually being really calm in BB which is making me like him! Lol I'm almost proud of him - like I know him ha ha!!

Pretty sure Rylan will win....

Team Rylan Heidi and Spencer have had their day time to go boring sitting about all day being negative judging everyone sad sad sad :) Wednesday will be eventful

Why are Heidi and spencer still getting special treatment? I don't get it? X

Probably because they have made all sorts of threats and are asking for their lawyers.

I cannot look at that bloke without wanting to wipe that smirk from his face. Vile, just vile.

Why are Heidi and spencer still getting special treatment? I don't get it? X

That's what's annoying me they shouldn't have let them bk in that room did you see the pizza boxes they are so getting treated differently

What aggravates me is that because Sp-heidi are so disliked, they'll probably survive the next evicition and it'll be Lacey who goes next, when it really should be them :irked:

I always watch all the Big Brothers and I feel even though Rylans in there this BB is slightly boring... Which is why theyve had to do so many twists.

I actually loved Rylan on XFactor, never watched KPs thing but will try to find it on catch up. Must say this Big Brother has slightly changed my mind about Rylan... Im not really sure about him anymore.

I feel sorry for Heidi & Spencer and think they are actually quite a funny couple. They also seem very together and always have each others backs in a way which is nice to see. I feel they are been targeted and Big Brother keeps putting them into these horrible situations.
Everyone turned on them when they re entered the house which was wrong because all the other housemates had done the bitching. It was kind of like they were angry cause they had been found out and then took their anger out on Speidi... I also think Razor was bang out of line for been threatening towards Spencer as I believe Toadfish or whatever his name is was trying to wind Spencer up. It wasnt the right time to joke.

I dont believe Speidi should be allowed access to the basement anymore, this is making matters worse and causing more of a divide!

Hate Ryan, Really dislike Claire.

Would like to see Rylan or Speidi win haha x

I still want them in because I think they are entertaining as they live in speidi world, double standards, self obsessed, arrogant, lazy, boring sitting or lying about all day. But can't win please no. Team Rylan bless his heart

Rylan with his nail wraps on.... Is he a shellac or an enhancements guy? lol.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358718232.194180.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358718232.194180.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 67
He's a Gelish guy. :)

Haha I spotted the foils! Bit dangerous smoking with them on tho..?! xxxx

Ahh I forgot about gelish (and poss many other soak off stuff) lol
Yeah I thought smoking and acetone make for a wrong mix lol.

Rylan to win!!!

Rylan to win!!!

Indeed he deserves it speidi **** themselves when they were exposed now its all an act and they knew right u are. Happy to come to the uk to kick start their careers but slag us all off in the mean time get them out

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back