The Official CBB thread - your thoughts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was I the only person in the world to watch Katie Prices modelling programme?! No one I've ever spoken to realises that Rylan was the runner up on there before Xfactor ! He was so funny and lovely on the KP show that I liked him in Xfactor when everyone else said he was an idiot :( he's coming across really well again so hopefully it's the 'true' him and he doesn't suddenly change half way through the show.

Lacey annoys me so much, she is so boring and her voice annoys me too!! She seems to have no personality. Who is she anyway? I missed the first show so didn't see them all being introduced.

I loved that spencer and Heidi were going in as I was addicted to The Hills and he was crazy on there - so angry and controlling, i couldnt stand him. I'm liking him so far on BB tho.

I actually prefer the celeb BB's to the normal ones now!

Finally. I saw Rylan on KP's show as well. I thought he should have won. I really liked him on KP's show but not so much on xfactor. Nobody I have spoken to knew he was on that show.

I loved the hills as well and really liked Heidi pre Spencer. Now I can't stand either one. I think Heidi has gone OTT with the plastic surgery. Just my opinion though. Spencer has always been crazy. He seems to be the same on CBB as he was on the hills.

This is the first time I have watched CBB. It's all due to Rylan and Heidi and Spencer.

Was I the only person in the world to watch Katie Prices modelling programme?! No one I've ever spoken to realises that Rylan was the runner up on there before Xfactor ! He was so funny and lovely on the KP show that I liked him in Xfactor when everyone else said he was an idiot :( he's coming across really well again so hopefully it's the 'true' him and he doesn't suddenly change half way through the show.

Lacey annoys me so much, she is so boring and her voice annoys me too!! She seems to have no personality. Who is she anyway? I missed the first show so didn't see them all being introduced.

I loved that spencer and Heidi were going in as I was addicted to The Hills and he was crazy on there - so angry and controlling, i couldnt stand him. I'm liking him so far on BB tho.

I actually prefer the celeb BB's to the normal ones now!

I also watched Katie's show & thought he should of won. I loved the hills so again I'm actually liking watching Heidi and spencer. I don't actually know who some of the others are as I didn't watch the first few episodes.

Haven't watched CBB in years, but am loving it this year! I was addicted to The Hills, watched every episode so I'm quite enjoying Speidi being on! Every now and then we get a glimpse of how Heidi used to be before she met Spencer. He is a complete weirdo though!

Also am loving Rylan, he has really grown on me and is so funny!

Paula is off her rocker though! :Scared:

I cannot wait to watch the firework Rylan is coming across so well I <3 the big dude

I am loving Rylan!! I didn't like him on the X Factor but loved him on Katie Price Signed, it's good to see someone's real side!

I'm surprised how annoying Speidi are, she was my fav on the hills, he's just a tool!

Xxx

I thought they had to be assessed before they went in. Paula should never have been allowed in. She obviously can't handle it and it's not nice watching someone crack up on tv.
Anyway, I love Rylan and Ryan.
Spencer is a complete cock!
Lacey's voice is soooooooooooo annoying!
Are we expecting Lyndsay Lohan to go in tonight?

I agree, we shouldn't have entertainment at someone else's expense. It was the same with Denise last series when she had a drink and got emotional, flashing in the hot tub etc! Watching someone who is unstable is not entertainment!

Xx

I thought they had to be assessed before they went in. Paula should never have been allowed in. She obviously can't handle it and it's not nice watching someone crack up on tv.

My husband told me that Paula was supposed to go on CBB a few years ago but failed the psych exam. I'm glad she was the first one to go because I don't think she would have lasted much longer.

Loving Rylan on this show. It's nice to see a different side of him.

So excited for tonight not watch bb for years but I'm loving this year it's going to be tasty tonight

So excited for tonight not watch bb for years but I'm loving this year it's going to be tasty tonight

Me too!!!
&#128156;This ..wish we could from phone!
Can't wait &#128556;

I havn't seen it since wednesday's episode as I've been away from home. What have I missed?!

I havn't seen it since wednesday's episode as I've been away from home. What have I missed?!

Sam got voted out of the house last night. Speidi had to stage a walkout without the other roommates knowing. They went down in the basement and were watching the roommates and listening to everything they said. They got to choose who is up for the next elimination and they chose Claire and Rylan. When they were talking to bb all the other roommates saw them on the screen and could hear what they were saying. They are now going back into the house and Rylan is p****d that they put him up for elimination. It's going to be so good tonight. They left it last night with Spencer and Rylan having words. I have my popcorn ready. Ding ding. &#128513;

Blood boiling tonight they are now giving them special treatment wine etc clearly needing to keep them happy. Think it was awful BB allowing spencer to mimic Ryan's accent and trying to intimidate him disgusting. They need to stop keeping control and letting them stay longer they think they have won

Has something happened with Razor? Saw on someones fb that 'Razor should have killed him!' lol! What on earth has happened? Missed tonight :( x

Has something happened with Razor? Saw on someones fb that 'Razor should have killed him!' lol! What on earth has happened? Missed tonight :( x

Speidi come in and kicked off argueing with everyone saying they heard them slagging them off. And once theyd finished upsetting rylan, they started with ryan, and razor had enough so shouted in spencers face. Looked quite serious but it was just to scare him and try to defuse it. So He had a slap on the wrist from BB, then speidi kicked off asking for lawyers so BB poo'd themselves and gave a formal warning to razor and put speidi in the basement with loads of luxurys.

Speidi come in and kicked off argueing with everyone saying they heard them slagging them off. And once theyd finished upsetting rylan, they started with ryan, and razor had enough so shouted in spencers face. Looked quite serious but it was just to scare him and try to defuse it. So He had a slap on the wrist from BB, then speidi kicked off asking for lawyers so BB poo'd themselves and gave a formal warning to razor and put speidi in the basement with loads of luxurys.

Reminds me of the "Victor/Emma" scenario several years ago. Emma ended up being sent to the secret room and was then removed from the house to defuse the situation.

Reminds me of the "Victor/Emma" scenario several years ago. Emma ended up being sent to the secret room and was then removed from the house to defuse the situation.

I remember watching it all kicking off on the live feed, it was actually quite frightening as it was so intense and we hadn't really seen things like that before on a reality show. X

I ended up watching it! Haha was entertaining! I do love razor, he is just a cuddly bear! I wouldn't mess with him though. But love him and Rylan the most xxx

So, is that any of you waxing Geeks in the BB house de-fuzzing Razor?!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

So, is that any of you waxing Geeks in the BB house de-fuzzing Razor?!

That thought had crossed my mind this evening too!

PS: Get Spi-dei out, I'm getting bored with them now.

I'm sick of Speidi!!

Really hope Rylan doesn't go :-( xx

Latest posts

Back