The Official CBB thread - your thoughts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjmand

Reaction score
Surely the celebs know what they are getting into and how it will effect their profiles positive and negative? Heidi and Spencer, spencer thinks he's a A lister in the uk, Paula is a complete crackpot and don't think she's mentally stable hahah

I have never laid eyes on 'Spidey' before, but my Goodness talk about arrogant. He thinks he is going to win?? Think again sunshine. :rolleyes:

Paula Hamilton who?? Lol I'd never heard of her before she went in there but she is defo a picnic short of a basket, Spencer is trying to get the public to hate him by being arrogant as I think he's out of his depth in there an wants to be voted off, I wish he would let Heidi speak for herself though, I want Paula to go this week, an I can't believe I'm writing this but I am actually warming to Rylan!! Lol :)

i love Ryan, the one and only reason i watch neighbours (sad i know :)). Team Toadie xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I love rylan so much, I hope he wins. Paula shouldn't be on this kind of thing, shes nuts and is driving me mad with her stories and one upping everyone. I must say that ryan and razor are lovely.

Paula's a bit of a fruit loop if you ask me ... Rylan to win!

I hate to say, but I love Rylan 'Drop Me Out' haha! I hated him on xfactor, but love him now lol xxx

I hate to say, but I love Rylan 'Drop Me Out' haha! I hated him on xfactor, but love him now lol xxx

I totally agree with you! He's coming across very well
Paula Hamilton shouldn't be there bless her she's not well!
X

I love Rylan!!!!!!! I love Rylan!!!!!!! I love Rylan!!!!!!! I love Rylan!!!!!!! I love Rylan!!!!!!! I'm sorry but I do! I loved him in X factor and love him now!!!!!!

I really hope spencer and Heidi go out as they are completely irritating me!!!!! Paula is nuts but amusing! Also love Toadie from neighbours! He is awesome!

I was over joyed to see hidi and spencer in there! Spencer is completely bonkers! Did no one see him in the jungle when he said he had demons in him and turned religiouse? He's an actor though dont believe you ever see the real him but its funny to watch! Paula is clearly ill I thaught oh get a grip, when she went off about eviction but now I think she's actually mentally ill and needs help! Car crash tv but you have to watch! X

Oh I'm glad its not just me spencer thinks he understands how the uk will vote I hate the fact he is so far up his own Bottom :p being polite. We always vote the annoying once out first and it ends up boring but Heidi and Spencer can't win or Paula Rylan and Razor and totally entertaining and in my option so far deserve the win. :D

Paula is not mentally ill, she has personality issues. People like Paula seek out these situations for validation, but find them incredibly stressful and emotionally draining, so everything anyone does around her, or says is magnified, along with her responses.

Remember Jasmine last year? Well this is Jasmines slightly burnt out older auntie.

I hope she comes through it ok, that's if she stays long enough to be voted out.

I thought Paula was going to go all Vanessa Feltz on us last night!

I thought they had to be assessed before they went in. Paula should never have been allowed in. She obviously can't handle it and it's not nice watching someone crack up on tv.
Anyway, I love Rylan and Ryan.
Spencer is a complete cock!
Lacey's voice is soooooooooooo annoying!
Are we expecting Lyndsay Lohan to go in tonight?

I thought they had to be assessed before they went in. Paula should never have been allowed in. She obviously can't handle it and it's not nice watching someone crack up on tv.
Anyway, I love Rylan and Ryan.
Spencer is a complete cock!
Lacey's voice is soooooooooooo annoying!
Are we expecting Lyndsay Lohan to go in tonight?

I'd heard she was going in too!
It's going to turn in to some kind of bloomin rehab! Haha x

That was always meant to be the case wasn't it? I would be interested to see exactly how they were assessed. I would imagine that they would be advised, but ultimately it's their decision.

There are too many contestants in the past with similar issues. Remember the girl who was called Kitty I think? Boy, she met every single criteria in the DSM!!

I said I wasn't going to watch it this year but here I am watching it after trying to have an early night.

I love rylan , Heidi annoys me speaking in an English accent and I don't really like spencer at all , but not a bad series so far xx

Glad to see spencer is slower removing his head from his rectum lol still don't like him. And they need to stop over reacting about the tasks it's boring.

Was I the only person in the world to watch Katie Prices modelling programme?! No one I've ever spoken to realises that Rylan was the runner up on there before Xfactor ! He was so funny and lovely on the KP show that I liked him in Xfactor when everyone else said he was an idiot :( he's coming across really well again so hopefully it's the 'true' him and he doesn't suddenly change half way through the show.

Lacey annoys me so much, she is so boring and her voice annoys me too!! She seems to have no personality. Who is she anyway? I missed the first show so didn't see them all being introduced.

I loved that spencer and Heidi were going in as I was addicted to The Hills and he was crazy on there - so angry and controlling, i couldnt stand him. I'm liking him so far on BB tho.

I actually prefer the celeb BB's to the normal ones now!

Latest posts

Back