The official "End of the World" thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a load of rubbish. How many times gave we heard the phrase the world is going to end in the past 10 years. Way too many.

My other half finds all this stuff fascinating so I've been subjected to every Mayan doomsday programme on tv and they all completely contradict each other. As for the 11.11am thing this morning was the first time I've ever heard it! If we are still all here tomorrow when every part of the world has finished their 21st December then I think thatll say it all.

Oh I feel for you having to endure that, my brothers the same, subjects me to that and every conspiracy theory going.

Yes I only heard about the 11.11am theory yesterday too, wonder what the new theory will be after today?? x

Well I got it wrong and told everyone that the world is going to end today (last weds ) but its today oops I have survived surprise surprise , some people have really believed and remortgaged their house , got out credit cards ect ... So they could do what they wanted before they" died " ah well no doubt we will be having the same conversation in a few years lol xxx

sorry but shemar moore aka derick morgan is mine on dooms day. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Oh no she didn't! 😉

Oh yes i did. Bring it on ill fight for him. X

Oh yes i did. Bring it on ill fight for him. X

Haha, Tammie we're awaiting your response lol x

sorry but shemar moore aka derick morgan is mine on dooms day. X

:eek: Oh H*ll-To-The-NO!!!! Don't make me take off my heels AND my earrings, girl! Cuz' it's finna go down up in hurrrr.

Oh no she didn't! ��

Do you believe she just just went there? Doesn't that girl know what I'd do for me a little piece of some Shemar?

Just sayin'

Lol, i have wanted to jump his bones since i first saw him seven years ago, you can have the rock dont be selfish now you cant have two,

also dont know how you can put mr morgan and the rock even on the same level of fitness. X x

Lol, i have wanted to jump his bones since i first saw him seven years ago, you can have the rock dont be selfish now you cant have two,

also dont know how you can put mr morgan and the rock even on the same level of fitness. X x

Eeek, you should pack up and run now, only take what you need- she will find you and she will kill you... 😀

Anyway I guess we all survived the end of the world then? Which now means I have to finish the rest of my Christmas shopping lol x

..... you can have the rock dont be selfish now you cant have two....

But....but...I need both of them for a hot, juicy sammich.

Eeek, you should pack up and run now, only take what you need- she will find you and she will kill you... ��

True Story. I will.

Pick someone else for your sandwhich. And back off i warning you!!!

X

Latest posts

Back