The official "End of the World" thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkfairy

Reaction score
So geeks, here we are, the day that has been predicted by the Mayan calendar as the end of our world.
Apparently at 11.11am the apocalypse will begin, so I want to know if Armageddon was really upon us what the last thing you would want to do would be?
Would it be to say goodbye to your loved ones? To fix your hair and make up lol, to cuddle your pets, etc.

Here's hoping we all see 2013 and that it's a happy year but just incase... 😉 Xx

Hmmmm probably have sex. I'd like to go out with a bang!

I will be very disappointed if it does end tomorra I've got a big fat turkey breast to eat on Christmas day and I want to see Alfie moon beat up Derek tomorrow night.:lol:.

I suppose if it did happen which I don't think it is I would want to be sipping on a cup of tea with me fam watching gino cookes Christmas or horrid Henry kids programme.lol xx

Have a bit of how's ya father to.x

Last edited:
Ahh Coleen, I agree I want to eat my Christmas dinner- 1st one in my house this year, all the family are coming round :)

I'd want to be cuddled up with my babies, watching Ben 10 and Mickey Mouse clubhouse lol, then when they're asleep Vampire Diaries lol

Tea, chocolate and cuddles is a must :) xx

I'd be in the middle of a Dwayne Johnson, Shemar Moore sandwich.

dwayne-johnson-13.jpg

40722_pro.jpg

And none of y'all better try to rescue me!

Just sayin'

Last edited:
I want to be with my family and while the kids are glued to the tv I would be eating as much chocolate and ice cream as I could. At that point the diet is not going to matter. :)

Spoiler alert we are still alive and well in oz think your safe, unless something happens in the next few hrs. I'm drinking ouzo just incase.

I would want to be near my dad & hope he says he's proud of me.

A bit like that scene in Deep Impact where the daughter & father face the big wave together & he holds her tight.
Makes me cry every time.

Spoiler alert we are still alive and well in oz think your safe, unless something happens in the next few hrs. I'm drinking ouzo just incase.

Lol I saw something on Facebook yesterday that said, 'don't worry, it's already tomorrow in Australia' 😃

One of my friends was really worried until I shared it with her lol

X

I would want to be near my dad & hope he says he's proud of me.

A bit like that scene in Deep Impact where the daughter & father face the big wave together & he holds her tight.
Makes me cry every time.

Breaks my heart everytime! x

Better put back the chocolate and ice cream. :( lol

I don't know if you guys know the song but it's been going through my head all day, It's the end of the world as we know it. Better not end I've a busy day Monday.

I don't know if you guys know the song but it's been going through my head all day, It's the end of the world as we know it. Better not end I've a busy day Monday.

Fozzyo has posted a link ^^^^^ x

Lol on iPad link didn't show up. Been singing song silently all day.

Yaaay ....Survived ?

It's a load of rubbish. How many times gave we heard the phrase the world is going to end in the past 10 years. Way too many.

My other half finds all this stuff fascinating so I've been subjected to every Mayan doomsday programme on tv and they all completely contradict each other. As for the 11.11am thing this morning was the first time I've ever heard it! If we are still all here tomorrow when every part of the world has finished their 21st December then I think thatll say it all.

Latest posts

Back