** The official Shrinking Violet Thread ** who's done it and all comments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does a full body massage after it improve the results ?

Looking feedback on shrinking violet wrap from salons that have trained. As well as good results does it make you money as it seems to take quite a bit of time and time is money...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I am doing my training next month, and was wondering what heated blankets everyone was using? I've heard people buying ones from argos, or at the other ended of the scale spending several hundred pounds on an infrared sauna blanket. I want to get the best results, so would really appreciate some advice!

x

Last edited by a moderator:
I am doing my training next month, and was wondering what heated blankets everyone was using? I've heard people buying ones from argos, or at the other ended of the scale spending several hundred pounds on an infrared sauna blanket. I want to get the best results, so would really appreciate some advice!

x

I use the Argos one and it works perfectly :)

Woohoo finally someone near me :) I can finally go elsewhere for a wrap rather than trying to get my fiancé to do it lol xxx

thankyou GlamourEyes11 - I'd be more than happy to oblige! You can do me also!! Where are you based? I'm going to look at argos - so long as the temp is maintained lypolosis should work I'm thinking x

Tibby Olivier recommends Argos Electric Blankets babe rather than Sauna Blankets xx

x

Thank you Karren, at least I'm looking at the right thing! Do you have a single on the bottom, or go for a double to fold over the client and sandwich them in? Sorry for all the questions!:eek:

Thank you Karren, at least I'm looking at the right thing! Do you have a single on the bottom, or go for a double to fold over the client and sandwich them in? Sorry for all the questions!:eek:

I've PM'd you hun, I'll send you the link to the one I use x

thats ok ... ive been where you are !! fretting getting the set up right

Single on the bottom - i went with Argos Silent Night - £19.99
and ive gone for a double heated throw on the top - Amazon (currently out of stock but mail them, really helpful)

Homefront Pure Luxury Soft Washable Electric Heated Chocolate Throw (160 x 130 cms): Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

my training isnt for a couple of weeks but if i can help answer any questions that ive already asked others .... please ask away lovely ... will probably help me more and others at the same time xx

can you post on here too GlamourEyes to help others who maybe wanting to know and need help too please xx

I've PM'd you hun, I'll send you the link to the one I use x

please wait for training..you ONLY need a simple heated blanket on the bottom of the bed. SV is NOT a fluid loss wrap and to overheat may cause this x

Hi I don't do inch loss warts at all but have been looking into them. I just wondered when you are measuring how many inches lost, the final measurement is that the combined loss from all over the body? I'm guessing it must be!?

Yes Linda, u measure and mark clients then remeasure and add up total :) xxxzz

Sorry if this has been asked before I've not had a chance to read the whole thread yet!
How much space does it take up in the salon as my salon is very small and my storage space is limited!

Very little space, I've got my shrinking violet stuff in a basket tray type thing, it's like a big roll of cling film, a half roll, tape measure, couple of sharpie pens and the bottle of oil which isn't big.

Only thing ul need space for is towels/blankets xzzzz

I so want one of these....my diet & exercise programme is going ok 23lb loss so far but I have plateaued, and I thought a wrap with some inch loss might spur me on - plus maybe i deserve it lol

I would love a geek to do it for me rather than just stick a pin in the local directory .... if you are such a geek please let me know!

Thanks x

Last edited by a moderator:
wanting to have one done but am a ickle bit claustraphobic . . .

how much of the body is wrapped please? Will i be mummified completely:eek:?

Are legs and arms bound too? sorry I'm making it sound like a torture and i don't mean to lol

Thanks for replys. I really love the sound of this treatment and have posted it in my Facebook page to gauge interest and has been greatly received apart from a few folk saying they have had a wrap and the inches came back after 4 day? One of who was on a crazy slimming diet at the time?
I dont to spend all that money on it for people to try it once and say it doesn't work, any thoughts?

I can't wait to do my SV training! Can anyone recommend a good portable couch? As light as possible because I'm a wimp with no upper body strength :) x

Are there any Leicestershire geeks here who offer SV? I really want to try it out but i'm not having much luck finding anywhere so far! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back