** The official Shrinking Violet Thread ** who's done it and all comments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, my therapist said if I can leave my oil on for 72 hours without showering it will have maximum effect! Is that correct, I'm a bit mad on showering and it gives me panic attacks the thought of avoiding showing!

no its not correct, 12 hours is long enough. It continues to work for 72 hours in your system so maybe she has got a bit mixed up. X :)

Brilliant thanks

*runs to shower*

Hi again ladies, I was told in training not to offer wraps for individual areas I.e just stomach or just bum/thighs but in presuming it will be okay to do my own stomach area only? Only person I can get to do me is the hubby and to be honest only area I really need is round the middle cxxxx

I really want to train in SV. I've heard such amazing things.

Moosebat - I've messaged you!

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I have also messaged Moosebat!
Must be a busy geek as I have yet to hear back :)

I have also messaged Moosebat!
Must be a busy geek as I have yet to hear back :)

I really want to train in SV. I've heard such amazing things.

Moosebat - I've messaged you!

Give Jane (aka Moosebat) a call... She doesn't bite :)

0800 567 7235

Xxx

hi there, I have completed my sv training and I am in the Midlothian area if that any good for you

Miles from me bigtoe but thankyou :)

Did you enjoy the course?

Hi, i was thinking of doing the "shrinking violet body wrap course" just wondered if it really works and is it easy enough to perform and sell as treatment??

Last edited by a moderator:
I am doing the course tomorrow in Glasgow. I will give you all a full report xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I am doing the course tomorrow in Glasgow. I will give you all a full report xx

Hi where abouts in Glasgow are you training, could i trouble you to pm me a training price x

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

I'm thinking of doing shrinking violet training but was wondering if any one knows if you can have a trainer come to you and get training at home ? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
If you email the address below you can boom for joy the sv trainer to come and train you one to one. This is what me and my mum done and she was fab highly recommended.

[email protected]

Ok thanks. Was it expensive ?

I done my training at The Centre Glasgow. Great training and met some lovely girls :)
I lost 3 and 1/2 inches the others in the group lost, 8,6,5,3,3 inches.
I will pm you training info x

Give Jane (aka Moosebat) a call... She doesn't bite :)

0800 567 7235

Xxx

Oo I didn't know she had a phone number. She has just replied to my private message though, so thank you.

Hi I'm looking for training in glasgow, found one in Stirling but would prefer glasgow, if anyone knows anywhere also can't seem to find the price of the kits to get you started.

Hi I'm looking for training in glasgow, found one in Stirling but would prefer glasgow, if anyone knows anywhere also can't seem to find the price of the kits to get you started.

The Centre in Glasgow. Was the fingertips centre x

Do you have to perform a massage as part of the treatment?

Ive just received the info but cant see all of it on my phone.

Do you have to perform a massage as part of the treatment?

Ive just received the info but cant see all of it on my phone.

No you don't x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back