** The Official Strictly Come Dancing Thread **

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one still getting frustrated at the fact that both Kate and Letitia aren't going :irked:

John did really well, the Latin dances are much better suited to him.

I have so much respect for Kenny Logan - he was saying on the Jeremy Kyle show that he didnt learn to read till he was 34 and is extremely dislexic and this counts towards some of his problems dancing - hearing the beat etc.

Just thought I'd share - I have too many thoughts on it for this thread I AM OBSESSED:eek:

Am I the only one still getting frustrated at the fact that both Kate and Letitia aren't going :irked:

John did really well, the Latin dances are much better suited to him.

Only problem if Letitia gets put out Rachel...no more of the dashing Darren!!!
although she is pretty bad!!
But Kate really has to go...it is no longer funny watching her get dragged and hauled about the floor by poor Anton.....enough is enough!!
More like wrestling than dancing:lol:

Only problem if Letitia gets put out Rachel...no more of the dashing Darren!!!
although she is pretty bad!!
But Kate really has to go...it is no longer funny watching her get dragged and hauled about the floor by poor Anton.....enough is enough!!
More like wrestling than dancing:lol:
I completely agree there kate needs to go now!

Did you see that top latin couple in the world dance?

My eyes were on storks:eek:.....now that was such an artistic performance,with such fluidity!!

Im waiting with baited breath for who gets out this week...

I would want kate to go.....im still rooting for kelly,or Alesha:)

At last, she has gone :) and about time too!

Letitia danced well last night though and I was pleased for her that she wasn't in the bottom 2.

Alisha as ever was fabulous.

Kelly and Brendan in the bottom 2....who would have thought it!!!! :eek:
John Barnes had to go though...............Matt was absolutely brilliant this week I didn't think it could be bettered, then Alesha came on and WOW!!
She could be a professional dancer!

OMG,i missed it Izzi....omg i would have collapsed if Kelly and Brendan got knocked out:eek:......actually does this inspire peoiple to do dancing....i Loooove it:lol:

As Arlene said, a lesson needed to be learned by Kelly & Brendan, especially Kelly - she seems to think that she is in charge and demands to be able to do things - remember the cape incident - why does she have to be the first one to do things, just because.

She was told to let Brandan do the teaching and to dance with her feet and not her mouth LOL.

So what if they only had 8 hours to learn their routine - because they were doing the group dance - hellooo were the others not doing the group dance too LOL.

Kelly and Brendan in the bottom 2....who would have thought it!!!! :eek:
John Barnes had to go though...............Matt was absolutely brilliant this week I didn't think it could be bettered, then Alesha came on and WOW!!
She could be a professional dancer!

I'm routing for my girl she'll win it hands down and if she doesn't ...... well its fixed lol

Whos everyones else routing for??

As Arlene said, a lesson needed to be learned by Kelly & Brendan, especially Kelly - she seems to think that she is in charge and demands to be able to do things - remember the cape incident - why does she have to be the first one to do things, just because.

She was told to let Brandan do the teaching and to dance with her feet and not her mouth LOL.

So what if they only had 8 hours to learn their routine - because they were doing the group dance - hellooo were the others not doing the group dance too LOL.

Totally agree Fi - Kelly is so getting on my nerves, I was really glad she was in the bottom 2...... Shame she didn't go really!!!

I'm rooting for Aleysha - she is a beautiful dancer and looks like she's having the time of her life..... I hope it's her and Matt in the final.

Shove off Kelly......my heart belongs to Brendan:eek::green:

omg i so agree, kelly is SO annoying - who does she think she is?!

I really liked her before she went on this but I find her really fake.

One of my clients was saying how all the other couples seem really close and friendly and yet kelly and brendon don't - kelly's probably scared he's going to touch her up!

I could write essays about the show!

My boyfriends uncle always complains about EVERYTHING, and guess what, he's written in to complain about the scoring system and how he doesn't understand it!!!

xbx

Is it me........but Brucie was actually very funny on Saturday!! I even did laugh out loud!
Must be my age............................................:lol:

I set the comp up to record Saturdays show, but hubby messed it up, so when I sat down earlier to watch it wasn't there :cry:

According to the BBC website Kelly has pulled out because her Dad died on Monday. What a shame..... I really wanted Kelly and Brendan to be voted out, but I'm upset she's had to leave in awful circumstances like this.....

I hope Kelly is ok, her Dad was only 57, and I wonder what they'll do on tonight's show as regards voting someone out?

Someone will still get voted out...they are just going to have 2 couples(sorry Tess cooples!!) in the final instead of the usual 3.

How awful for Kelly, like you I didn't think she should win....but what a tragedy for her and her family.

Oh my God that's awful. I had no idea her dad died poor poor girl that must be so hard for her and her family. Well all I can say is that my thoughts are with her and her family. :hug:

I'm sure last years final only had 2 couples... Matt and Mark... please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure I'm right. I think Emma was 3rd.
Wouldn't it be nice if they were to announce tomorrow (or tonight if you are at the BBC!!!!) that no one was leaving !!!

I'm sure last years final only had 2 couples... Matt and Mark... please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure I'm right. I think Emma was 3rd.

You're right because Jimmy Tarbuck had to leave quite early on in the last series after a health scare..... They plan to have 3 couples in the final, but I suspect they'll go with 2 again this year now.....

WOW - how good was Alesha on that Viennese Waltz tonight! It bought me to tears - it was so emotional - cant believe they didn't get 4 tens for it. Go girl!

Think Mat has had his day and Gethin is definitely the dark horse!

Latest posts

Back