** The Official Strictly Come Dancing Thread **

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I felt so sorry for Matt tonight. Gethin has certainly improved but I just don't enjoy watching him or Camilla (who looks all arms and legs:lol:). Perhaps I'm jealous....I'm her height, but not her build:green: I have more curves and wobbles.

I felt for Matt tonight, but the final has got to be Alesha & Matt and Gethin & Camilla...... Alesha should win IMHO!

I agree Vetty Matt had a terrible week but I do agree that the final should be between Alesha and Gethin. Alexha's Viennese Waltz was just magical. x x x

Think that Letisha was the right person to go though!

OMG I can't believe Alesha was in the bottom 2 after that beautiful Viennese Waltz!!

we need to vote for her Geeks....she HAS to WIN!!!

She is so nice and funny , and just a wonderful dancer!!

I think Gethin in second place...Plaoh I know what you mean about Camilla, I think she needs to eat some pies. None of the other professional dancers are as skinny as her.
I am working hard at the gym kidding myself on I can get Flavias abs!!!

How wonderful was that Argentinian Tango.....absolutely stunning.

VOTE ALESHA!!!!

I agree that Aleesha is great but technically i think Gethin is more precise and almost error free, and just looks absolutely gorgeous. His hold is just perfect.
Unfortunately for Aleesha, I think the writing may be on the wall (not sure if judges get a vote next week to eliminate???) She was 2nd tonight but i think she must have got the least number of votes to hav been in the bottom 2. If there is no judge saving next week I think she might be going. Matt obviously is gettin lots of young ladies voting for him. And he also has the gorgeous Flavia who my other half adores !!!
If the judges do get a vote, the judges could hav such a difficult decision next week as Matt may be saved by the public.....
Lets hope the final is Gorgeous Gethin and Amazing Aleesha.
I love this programme so much and makes me want to put my dancing shoes on again !!!!

I am soooo pleased with the 2 that have gone through to the final. How emotional was Alesha :hug:.

Alesha to win.....

I am soooo pleased with the 2 that have gone through to the final. How emotional was Alesha :hug:.

Alesha to win.....

Me too!!

Alesha to win!!

I agree that Aleesha is great but technically i think Gethin is more precise and almost error free, and just looks absolutely gorgeous. His hold is just perfect.
Unfortunately for Aleesha, I think the writing may be on the wall (not sure if judges get a vote next week to eliminate???) She was 2nd tonight but i think she must have got the least number of votes to hav been in the bottom 2. If there is no judge saving next week I think she might be going. Matt obviously is gettin lots of young ladies voting for him. And he also has the gorgeous Flavia who my other half adores !!!
If the judges do get a vote, the judges could hav such a difficult decision next week as Matt may be saved by the public.....
Lets hope the final is Gorgeous Gethin and Amazing Aleesha.
I love this programme so much and makes me want to put my dancing shoes on again !!!!
It just goes to show the public are not voting for technique but for popularity which always annoys me:irked: personally in the final should be Alesha and Gethin and then who ever produces the best performance should win but I hope this applies to the final. In my eyes she's won this already as there really is no contest between her an Matt he should have been sent home weeks ago.

Alesha to win!!!!!!

I think the judges vould hardly have sent Matt home as he had gt 4 tens for his waltz!!

I thought Alesha's Quickstep was absolutely amazing!!
She really deserves to win.
I only managed to vote for her twice on Sat as the lines were constantly engaged...but I think my redial button will be red hot this week!!!

What were that gymnastic/dancey/bendy couple like on Sunday.......fabulous, how fit must they be????

What were that gymnastic/dancey/bendy couple like on Sunday.......fabulous, how fit must they be????

And did I hear right that the finalists need to do something similar on Saturday?!?!?!? :eek:

And did I hear right that the finalists need to do something similar on Saturday?!?!?!? :eek:

Not sure about that Theresa, although they do have to do 5 dances each :eek:

They have to do a Show Dance which can incorporate lifts and stuff like that couple were doing...... They were fab.

Alesha has to win - whe is amazing and her dances keep making me cry!! I'll def need te Kleenex for the final on Saturday, lol!!

Latest posts

Back