**The Official X Factor thread**

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[QUOTE=JuZz'
Wow she can talk at the Olympics she was totally embarrassing shouting all the way! X

Nothing like a bit of vacisiousness (major sp! lol) mel b!

she's just scratched my face through the tv with her klaws meooowwww lol x

Mel B's pretty harsh!

Agreed.. Shes Awful.. What she just said to that old man.. No need!! I seem to have missed out on her glittering music career since the spicegirls!!

Aww that was just downright disrespectful to the elderly gentleman. I'm such a huge Spice Girl fan but the way she's acting is putting me off! X

My cardboard cut out of MelB is behind my mums wardrobe, I may get it out and piece it together! Lmao Team MelB x

Nothing like a bit of vacisiousness (major sp! lol) mel b!

she's just scratched my face through the tv with her klaws meooowwww lol x

Haha that made me laugh 😂x x

In all fairness she has been a tad harsh, but every year I watch these judges put complete idiots through for no reason, at least she's looking for talent and not tone death wannabes x

I think it's all planned to get people talking! X

[QUOTE=JuZz'

I agree x

Awh Ella was amazing x

I agree they need to be honest and put the real talent through but they need to remember that these are real people, standing infront of 4 celebrities, a huge audience and being filmed for a national tv show. There is no need to be nasty, who knows what way it could affect someone?
I know that sounds a bit daft but it's a massive deal for these people and being cruel to them is not necessary xx

I agree they need to be honest and put the real talent through but they need to remember that these are real people, standing infront of 4 celebrities, a huge audience and being filmed for a national tv show. There is no need to be nasty, who knows what way it could affect someone?
I know that sounds a bit daft but it's a massive deal for these people and being cruel to them is not necessary xx

I agree totally x x

Awww it's over already! *sad face* lol xx

Omg I knew that girl was going to freak! She should be charged for damage the wAy she went on x

Although I do believe that the management asked her to sing a pink song, so I can understand why she is frustrated but violence was not necessary. How rude was Mel B though?

I do agree she was a bit rude but not any more so than Simon is! And I think they only showed her rude comments I bet she wasn't all that bad x factor is just such a fix from day 1 lol

Must say I prefer the voice x

Although I do believe that the management asked her to sing a pink song, so I can understand why she is frustrated but violence was not necessary. How rude was Mel B though?

When they walk out on stage they are asked what song they are singing, I can't imagine management could force her to do that song, cause they always have more than one song with them, so she could of said 'yes I'll sing pink' but got out there and sang what ever she wanted. I think she was to trapped in the whole pink tribute thing. She's done it for too long, she doesn't see any other way xx

I've not watched it, will do today. But I think Simon had gone soft in his last few years so thank god someone is telling half of these dingbats exactly how it is haha! They put half of them through who can't even sing and it's so annoying!

I think I might just like melb :)

Latest posts

Back