The Official .X Factor thread !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well for me the two that are shining at the moment are Robert and Leona. He is just such a great performer. She is a great singer, but her immaturity shows in her performance, but she has huge potential.

It's a shame Nikitta didn't sing through the rest of the finals as she did in the sing off tonight as she was so much better. I like Ray, and Michael Buble has done pretty well out of making swing his thing! I get so peed off when Louis keeps calling him a one trick pony ... yeah and Westlife are really diverse then are they?

Eton Road are just odd, but with Louis as their mentor he just doesn't find the right songs for them. Have to agree with what simon said about them tonight.

Ben has peaked! Oh and nearly forgot the McDoughnuts (well it's not exactly hard is it) sorry but I just don't get their silly grins and lacklustre performances ... I just keep expecting them to break into "I'm on my way from misery to happiness - uh huh - uh huh - uh huh"!!!!!!!!!!

OMg I don't know if it's my tv but Eton Road were just plain awful!

Wow Leona made me cry! She was just so good! Will someone sack Louis, what a horrible little man. How he can criticise that she only sing ballads when that's all the Westlife sing is beyond me. Prat! They look like 3 muppets sat at a desk behaving like morons!

For me it's Leona and Robert, with for some reason I'm liking Ray.

That man is a Muppet !!!!...Robert ticks all the boxes...Simon short ass Cowel is just a tactical abuser....muppet.

Okay exactly WHO is voting for the McDoughnuts. At this rate the grinners are going to win it!

OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT one of the most talented in the show is out, Simon Cowell is a joke.

OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT one of the most talented in the show is out, Simon Cowell is a joke.

Maybe it was tactical because he knew that Robert was more of a threat to his 2 acts to win it?

I believe Simon goes for the entire package...

In his eyes Ethan Road boys look like pop stars; with good coaching and singing modern songs they have potential to be pop stars.

Robert can sing, but does not have the 'look' of a modern pop star.

Think of last year, Shane Ward had 'the look' but Andy et al did not.

Simon can be down right nasty at times, but most times he nails it in terms of what is really going on in the music world.

McDonoughut's family will have a hefty phone bill....

F-A-R-S-E !!!!!

What a joke,i like them but Eaton road were rubbish last night,as was ray and those blinking MacDonald brothers.

Imo x factor is no longer a talent contest but a popularity contest between judges.

If they don't sort this mess out,this will be the last series i think.

F-A-R-S-E !!!!!

Imo x factor is no longer a talent contest but a popularity contest between judges.

If they don't sort this mess out,this will be the last series i think.

I am with you on this one Becki - its all about the judges now!

It is starting to get on my piggin nerves!

remember the year that Michelle McManus won Pop Idol, that was the last year that was ever on! Bottom two last nite should have been Ray and McBorings! Eaton Road werent that good but they look good. I think the final should be between Leona and Ben. Some people might think that Leona will make it whatever and are therefore voting for idiots like Ray and McBorings.

I think Simon and Louie were pathetic last night.

who got voted out last night? I really think that Leona should win but since most of the voting public are young girls hmmm i guess a guy or guys will win, but ya know to be "politically correct" if the vote is not going towards "talent" then leona will win...... place ur bets, place ur bets!

its cos youre a mum sassy... all mums are drawn to his cheeky smile.. :wink2:

OMG I have to admit it, he has such a cheeky smile, and now I feel like a sad old woman :lick:

its cos youre a mum sassy... all mums are drawn to his cheeky smile.. :wink2:

Now, I'm not a Mum but I like him too. I think he has such energy and his enthusiasm is written all over his face:D

I dont like Ray, I still find him smarmy!! haha
I was surpised that Robert didnt start Crying.. cos on other video clips he is always very emotional.
The Mc Donald Brothers are still crap in my eyes! LOL and those Eton Rod are just strange, especially the one on the left.. the freak!
icon_eek.gif
PMSL

I place my bets with a Leona and Ben in the final like Simon said.

Simon however, only kicked Robert off COS HE FOUND HIM A THREAT.. nothing to do with who could improve some more at all! and he didnt judge on performance like he said he was going to.. Hes a joke!

Robert was way better than Eaton Rd.. by miles.. but I honestly thought simon would use the chance to get back at Louis, but he used the chance to vote off the threat to his own success first. He'll still sting Louis again when he gets the chance I'm sure.

Cant wait for next weeks.. how sad am I? LOL

I dont like Ray, I still find him smarmy!! haha

Me too,so that blows the mum theory out of the water :lol:.he is very smiley but he is far too cock sure of himself for my liking.

The way it is going,even though she deserves a place i don't thinl Leona will be in the final,i just can't get the thinking of the voting public,it baffles me every week :eek:

any news on who is guest performing on this coming Saturday's show??

any news on who is guest performing on this coming Saturday's show??

I dont have a clue.. but I usually dont find out til the actual programme starts! LOL

Latest posts

Back