the result of playing with opal foil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~bec~

Reaction score
WOW! They`re fantastic.
I`m never any good with foiling, it never goes on evenly and I always end up with patches. I have much better results with foil leafing but I`d like a smooth surface like that

They are Gorgeous!

I have just bought some foil a bit like that?
But have never worked with foil before and mine never looked anything like that when i done it. What a mess i made. lol

I love these nails they look fabulous.

Oh well back to the drawing board, am going to have another go now i have seen these.

luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxx

They are Gorrrrrrrrgeous!!!

they are FAB!!! I wish mine looked like that when i do foiling.

they look gorgeous bec,
i have tried a couple of times with foils, but, they are always patchy.

They are fantastic! They look lovely !:D ;)

very stunning. xx

Beautifull!!!!!!! :)

xxxx

They are GREAT!

Well done.

Caz xxx

I'm the same, my foil is always patchy!

Lovely work.
It would be great if you can tell us how you did it!

Oooh, I love them, well done :hug:

very jazzy I like the colours and the effect

Thanks guys for all your compliments.

Ok, here is how i did them....

My nails already had a clear brisa gel on them, so buffed it back.......applied Violet Bio Sculpture to the tips........cured for two minutes..........then pressed the matt side of the Opal Bio Sculpture foil onto the tip (didnt wipe off the sticky layer of the Vioet Gel) pressed down the foil.....and scratchet the sufrace of the foli with my cuticle pusher then removed the foil from the nail and applied a clear layer of Brisa Gel and then Brisa Finishing GLoss.

I tried the opal foil over the Brisa White Gel paint, but it didnt work very well at all. Bio sculpture gel seems to have the right amount of 'stickyness' after curing for the foil to adhere. I also tried the opal with Bio Sculpture French, that worked better. Here is the link for that one.....

http://www.naileuphoria.com/photo_pages/opal.htm

Hope i have explained it good enough to make sense !! lol

Latest posts

Back