The royal wedding - Crazy Nails!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickieC

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has seen these, i think they are pretty strange! :eek: LOL!
Royal Wedding Nail Decals

So whats everyones opinions on these??

suppose its a personal taste thing, not for me, but if you are a big fan of the royal family then suppose it might be cool ting for them x

Oh dear a no from me.:eek: but are a bit of fun.

Not my taste at all....but each to their own as they say
sarah x

Hmmmm... not for me! But I think you can get those done with any photograph... so maybe one of my cat would do! tehe

I can see them being popular as an ironic statement!

Remembering how mad everyone was for anything to do with Charles and Diana, I can see these being very popular, especially with torists who come over just for the wedding. It's a smart move on someones part, they are inexpencive to produce and not only will people wear them, but collectors will want them.
Would I wear them?
Not in a million years and only if someone offered me a heck of a lot of money:lol:

they are hilarious...id get them done just because its the sort of nutjob thing my friends would expect me to do...

Definately not for me! I wouldn't even want my partner and myself on my own nails so definately wouldn't want someone else no matter who they are!

OTT for me!

:eek: That would be a big no for me. I'm crazy but not that crazy.

Not much different to Katy Perry having Minx with Russell Brands's pic on... not my personal thing, but, if there's a call for them then don't miss the boat :wink2:

well i posted them on my facebook wall....no response so far, maybe cos everyones rushing to my salon to getthem done before i sell out.......hmmmmmm

Oh, come on! The wedding has to be funded somehow and it's a bit more in the royal coffers. Someone will buy 'em. I just hope Kate has more luck with William than Diana did with his dad! :eek:

Definitely not for me. I really haven't liked any of the photo nail art I've seen, and could never see myself wearing ANYTHING to do with the Royal family.

Not sure I would offer them as a treatment either.

they are hilarious...id get them done just because its the sort of nutjob thing my friends would expect me to do...

Lol Kim;)

Nail designer with a twist;)

They may be a part of the mass novelty wedding memorabilia which s about to descend upon us, but they're a bit tacky IMHO.

It's deffo different, i guess some people will have them, i'm usually the one for different stuff, but not those lol

:eek:

Is this a joke....?! What with April fools day in a few weeks....!

Latest posts

Back