The salon C4

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebeautiful

Reaction score
Hi lovely geeks,
do any of you remember the programme The Salon which was filmed on channel 4, in Leicester Square London, I really liked it and use to watch it all the time, not sure why they stopped showing it but if they brought it back I would definately audition. Would any of you dedicated geeks join me if it came back? :hug: :hug:

HI Bebeautiful... I often think about that!! Im not sure why they stopped the show cos it was really good!
Id definately think of auditioning for it if it did come back round to being on tv!!

I used to really like it.You do keep seeing the hairdressers popping up in adverts.I also came across the twins who did the double massages on something the other day.

I used to love watching that.....why have they stopped!!!
i would def up for it if it come back, but i have a 9mth old and think it would be difficult. xx

I loved that too. It kind of morphed into Celebrity Scissor Hands. xxx

That was the best programme EVER !!!!.was gutted it never came back :cry:. Randomly went on to the ch4 website the other week to try and track it down .Paul and john had to be my favs but who can forget terry and jorge :lol:Many a happy hour watching it .

i loved it...
i met addee phelan (pics in gallery lol) for a hair demo and he was ace.....i used to lurveeeeee paul :hug:

My partner had his hair cut on the Salon, whilst my brother & I used the spa area. To be honest it was a bit dirty & rundown looking, nowhere as nice as it was on the TV, and some of the male hairdressers had the thickest greasiest make-up on I've ever seen!

It was so addictive to watch once you saw a few episodes you just couldn't help but tune in again and again. It is so annoying when they bring out a new program you love but never bring back a second series.
it was funny too.

come on c4 bring it back ...

I used to think Ricardo was hilarious hahaha

I love Ricardo lol, Ive emailed channel 4 to say that we are all talking about it and that they should bring it back.. we can all live in hope eh? I prefered it better than Big Brother well based on this years motley crewe lol

Sue x

I love Ricardo lol, Ive emailed channel 4 to say that we are all talking about it and that they should bring it back.. we can all live in hope eh? I prefered it better than Big Brother well based on this years motley crewe lol

Sue x

Well done sue, let us know if you get a repy :hug:

My partner had his hair cut on the Salon, whilst my brother & I used the spa area. To be honest it was a bit dirty & rundown looking, nowhere as nice as it was on the TV, and some of the male hairdressers had the thickest greasiest make-up on I've ever seen!

oh wow it's amazing how television can mask a lot of things, I went to the trocodero a couple of years ago and it was closed. :cry: mind you, come to think of it, I did go late :eek:

oh wow it's amazing how television can mask a lot of things, I went to the trocodero a couple of years ago and it was closed. :cry: mind you, come to think of it, I did go late :eek:

It was on about the third floor. After applying online we got a phonecall from the receptionist (the one on the programme) & then an e-mail with paperwork. We had to go to the security guard & show him our passports & papers, he then locked us in a lift so we could only go to whatever floor it was on, and that took you to a holding room. You then had to sign the standard tv waiver forms etc & were checked for labels etc (no advertising!) & directed to the doors into The Salon. It kind of made a mockery of the idea that people just 'walked off the street' with packs of dogs, in the nude etc!

Latest posts

Back