The Salon Geek (Tabernackle) Bar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There you are Lyns, jaeger bomb? coming right up:zzz:

I'll have a Jack daniels and coke please mr bar man & I think I'll put some Nina on...xx

I'm coming down with a cold. Got any alcoholic cures, bar-tender?

Are you open, Andy? Bahama Mama, please.

Can it be 80's night tonight Barman? get me a malibu and coke ready and i'll come dressed in my ra-ra skirt, neon top,white plastic beads and large plastic button earrings maybe get the fake tan ladies to spray my legs so my white stiletto's look great!:cool: on the jukebox........ummm..Frankie by sister sledge?

Purple WKD ? Don't mind if I do lol make it two , I've had a day from hell at my real work , wish I could afford to chuck it and do nails full time. Anyway , off to the jukey to put on "band of gold" for a wee boogie , I have my best peddle pushers on tonight x

I'm coming down with a cold. Got any alcoholic cures, bar-tender?

One HOT Double Brandy coming right up :) get well soon xo
Gr8nailz..............Bahama Mama coming up
Hey Melly, 99 red balloons:D

Penners........sorted.... 80's night it is:) woooooooo

Ahhhh the 80s,...,themed drinks? Cinzano Bianco!!

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

80's night? Church of the Poison Minds, Culture Club.....and a Bahama Mama. A double, please Mr. Andy.

One HOT Double Brandy coming right up :) get well soon xo
Gr8nailz..............Bahama Mama coming up
Hey Melly, 99 red balloons:D

Penners........sorted.... 80's night it is:) woooooooo

I sheem to be feeling sho much better but I am shtill shneezing sho should I have another.......?

I sheem to be feeling sho much better but I am shtill shneezing sho should I have another.......?

Oh yes do and a big warm hug from me. Hope you feel better soon

from Debbie's HTC Sense

After a busy day I think ill have. Tap fingers on bar. Umm ooh I know. Andy please can I have advocat with a large dash of brandy, crushed ice and topped with champagne. Wow, that takes me back. A posh snowball

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Ah, thank-you sho muchhhhh xx

someone pass me a vodka lime and soda.

put some 80s on the juke box.

i will have scampi in a basket with chips n mayo.

Anyone for a game of pool?

someone pass me a vodka lime and soda.

put some 80s on the juke box.

i will have scampi in a basket with chips n mayo.

Anyone for a game of pool?

I'll play pool with you hun, as long as you share the chips :)
xo

Ah, thank-you sho muchhhhh xx

You've had quite enough, my dear. Hey Andy....disaronno and cranberry juice on the rocks for me. Keep 'em coming until I can't feel my feet. :wink2:

Hey guys, just back from Amsterdam and in need of a Babycham to get me over the thought of going into the office tomorrow :(

Loving the 80s theme tonight, a bit of Bananarama maybe?

Pinkfairy - I went to see Take That in concert last night and touched the one and only Robbie Williams!!! And I sang along to Angels for you! :) Rach xxx

Hello Everyone sorry Im late . Can I get anyone a drink while im at the bar?
wanna buy a watch?????

Bar-tender, pleeeeeeeeeeease get me a drink, had a bad day! what do you recommend to lift the spirits? can we have 'everybody hurts' on the jukebox, that should get us all crying into our glasses.

Hey barman.....can i have a large vodka and cranberry juice purleese?!

Cuddly toy by Roachford on the jukebox.....anyone remember it?

X

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back