The Salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy_wax

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone remembers "The Salon" that was shown on Channel 4:cool: Dont you just wish they would re open it again as it was more entertaining than Big Brother;)

Oh i used to absolutely love that programme! I can even remember the music on the opening credits how sad is that! It was great i would love it if they brought it back. They'd have to still have that Paul running it though, he was so funny :biggrin: x

My partner had his hair cut on the show whilst my brother and I spent the morning in their 'spa'!

i loved this programme.

i wish they would bring it back as well.

In fact what happend to it, why did it get scrapped?

It was SO good....what was the name of the guy who was flown out to cut Beck's hair in Japan?

I cringed through the haircuts though, especially Steve Strange. How he didn't draw blood god only knows.

I loved that show! The first one was the best though imo.. :D

I appeared on that show! It was great, we were booked in for a treatment at a specific time, but could spend as long as we wanted in the spa. Lovely jacuzzi! I got my eyebrows waxed, not my hair cut though as I was terrified of them doing something weird to my hair .. and what my reaction on camera might be!

I do wonder what happened to it? I loved it soooo much defo need something back! I do like Tabatha's Salon Take over too!

We liked watching this too - I really wish they would bring it back:biggrin:

Ooh yes I loved that programme too... they had some very strange and interesting clients too!

i loved the first series with ricardo!he was sooooooo funny
sazza x

loved this program was a tatal guilty pleasure was so nice to watch x

I used to watch it as much as possible, the first one was by far the best.

I didn't like the celebrity version, that was just plain stoopid.

I liked the Irish beauty manager, she used to go off it on one as she was trying to keep up the professionalism of it all.

they showed quite revolutionary treatments such as spray tanning when it was new, cupping, etc.

I remember the 2nd series, the Twins tried to get back in but weren't accepted.

I do wonder what happened to it? I loved it soooo much defo need something back! I do like Tabatha's Salon Take over too!

I love Tabatha's salon takeover! It's sooo good. Shes a bit scary but always right!

I adored The Salon! In fact watching it inspired me to do my NVQ! I loved the Irish beauty therapist and thought she was great when she refused to do the back, sack and crack as she didn't agree with it :biggrin:

I was brave an had Brooke cut my hair as part of her training on it! It took 3 hours and I came out with an asymmetric fringe and at the back! My hair was pixi cut round 1 ear and shoulder length the other side. Paul ( was that his name?) did alot of it. It looked great in London but I live in dorset where we're about 5 years behind lol ... Loved the show though, loads better than big bro xXx

OMG!!!! I loved this show!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I was just starting my training when the show started so i was so in to it!

It was brilliant! I also loved watching celebrity scissor hands, no where near as good but still liked to watch the salon environment on the tele.
It's funny as i was trying to watch some clips on you tube a few months back but theres hardly any on there and they are not good quality.

They should bring the salon back, it was a hit as i remember and all the staff were great! Why did they end it?

they should bring back al the good salon related shows..... another series of cutting it would be great. :biggrin:

Brooke was my idol, I was either working as a junior or desperate to be... And I just loved it, it was so so inspiring. I think it would inspire some great young hairdressers if it came back on. Bring it back!!!!

Latest posts

Back