The Truth About Tanning - On tv 9pm Thurs 4th Feb BBC 3

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie23

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I always check out the tv for the week and came across this documentary being presented by Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud. Just thought I would pass on the information. Nicola has some very definate opinions on tanning and I think it will be an interesting watch.

anne xx

So 64 views and no thank you's, mmmmmmm nice one!!

sometimes I wonder why us oldies even bother :rolleyes:

anne xx

:hug:Annie dont take it to heart hun. Im sure that they didnt mean not to say thanks.
Jen
By the way........Thank you!!!:lol:
Jen xxxxx

Thank you!!!!!!! :)
Look forward to seeing it :hug:

:hug:Annie dont take it to heart hun. Im sure that they didnt mean not to say thanks.
Jen
By the way........Thank you!!!:lol:
Jen xxxxx

Hey.. get off my wave length :lol::lol::lol:

How weird is that??
:eek:

Hey.. get off my wave length :lol::lol::lol:

How weird is that??
:eek:
:lol: Very!!
Just been looking at you pics they look like mine to lol Spooky we must be cyber nail tech twins
Jen xx

:lol: Very!!
Just been looking at you pics they look like mine to lol Spooky we must be cyber nail tech twins
Jen xx

I wish!!!... your work is absolutely stunning!!

Thanks so much, you've made my night :)

Thanks guys, just made me laugh out loud :lol:

Not taken it to heart just like um why bother!! lol :rolleyes:

anne xx

Thanks Annie... just book marked it on my DigiGuide... should make interesting viewing :hug:

Cheers hun sky + it should be interesting. xx

Thanks guys, just made me laugh out loud :lol:

Not taken it to heart just like um why bother!! lol :rolleyes:

anne xx
:eek:Well then my work here is done xxxx

thanks for that Anne
if you had not said anything i would have missed it as BBC3 is not a channel i watch very often.

ps i missed hells kitchen this week don't suppose you know if its a Monday night or not ?? :smack::lol::lol:

So 64 views and no thank you's, mmmmmmm nice one!!

sometimes I wonder why us oldies even bother :rolleyes:

anne xx
We have a lot of visitors on the site who aren't members and can't/don't join for whatever reason, they will more than likely make up a LOT of the thread viewing figures!

And... ummm... you're only a year older than me... so less of the 'oldies' if you don't mind LOL :smack: :lol: :hug:

We have a lot of visitors on the site who aren't members and can't/don't join for whatever reason, they will more than likely make up a LOT of the thread viewing figures!

And... ummm... you're only a year older than me... so less of the 'oldies' if you don't mind LOL :smack: :lol: :hug:

Heck, I dont mind being an oldie, sometimes I feel it gives me the right to speak my mind. Not too much mind, mind (oh cool English Grammar, pmsl)

how many minds can you get in one message, well one sentence even :eek: :rolleyes:

LOL sure I'm loosing the plot!!!! :lol: :eek:

anne xx

Nice find Annie, definitely one for the sky+ :D

It never occurred to me that she meant oldie as in her age, I was thinking like as in the opposite of newbie:lol::lol:

It never occurred to me that she meant oldie as in her age, I was thinking like as in the opposite of newbie:lol::lol:

I was, oldie as in old geek cos been here since forever, not as in OMG i'm soooo old!! LOL

(ssssshhhhhh I'm 40 this year, dont tell anyone :eek:)

anne xx

Is the program for or against tanning??
Thank you, am sky plussing as I type...haha x

I was, oldie as in old geek cos been here since forever, not as in OMG i'm soooo old!! LOL

(ssssshhhhhh I'm 40 this year, dont tell anyone :eek:)

anne xx

Well you certainly don't look it hunni :hug:

Eeeeek I'm not too far behind you (3 and a half years to go)

I have seen some of the pics of her in a tv mag and it doesnt look very nice x

Latest posts

Back