The Wax Show UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocobeauty

Reaction score
Hi

Are there any geeks going to The Wax Show UK in Reading next Month? Saw details on Facebook.

Kim are you going. Would love to chat with you?

Cheers
C

Hiya! I wasn't invited to attend or speak and didn't know anything about it until my students told me about it. I wish them all the best though. x

Ps. You don't have to see me at a show to chat to me. I've very approachable and you can call, email or FB me. Hope to chat soon.

I'm going. Looking forward to trying new waxes......and hoping to get a tonne of freebies!

http://www.thewaxshow.co.uk/

I'll be the tall good looking one btw :)

Hiya! I wasn't invited to attend or speak and didn't know anything about it until my students told me about it. I wish them all the best though. x

Ps. You don't have to see me at a show to chat to me. I've very approachable and you can call, email or FB me. Hope to chat soon.

So does that mean Perron wont be there I was hoping for an online show offer.

So does that mean Perron wont be there I was hoping for an online show offer.
No, they declined. I don't know for sure but they would generally only do a discount at big official trade show events. I'll ask for you though.

I think it's because Perron do their own Discovery days, I am sure Jack said that in a earlier thread about the subject. :wink2:

Hi shedunlop I'm sorry I think you may have misunderstood one of my posts about Perron Rigot discovery days. I don't recall ever commenting on any thread about the wax show.

Perron Rigot were kindly invited, but declined.... Nothing to do with discovery days

I think it's because Perron do their own Discovery days, I am sure Jack said that in a earlier thread about the subject. :wink2:

I read this somewhere by someone too xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I read this somewhere by someone too xxx

Sorry I'm lost....
What am I supposed to have said?

Sorry I'm lost....
What am I supposed to have said?

I didn't say you said it Jack ;)

But I have read that on here by SOMEONE! Whether it's right or not, I know what Shedunlop is on about lol xxx

I didn't say you said it Jack ;)

But I have read that on here by SOMEONE! Whether it's right or not, I know what Shedunlop is on about lol xxx

That's fine glamoureyes thanks...

Just to clarify yes I run the discovery days for Perron Rigot ( which I do frequently mention in various relevant posts) but as they had declined the offer of being involved in the show then out of brand loyalty to Perron I have not commented on any of the threads about the wax show as it does not involve Perron and I am not going to the show.

I think shedunlop must have confused one of my posts but it certainly was not me.

Jack

Shedunlop you never came back to me did you manage to find the post that you were referring to?

Sorry darling I haven't seen this thread since. I thought it was you because I knew you did the Discovery days. Definitely someone said it though. I will have to do a bit of digging and see if I can find it. x

Thanks shedunlop apology accepted. X

(#30)
Kim Lawless
Grand Geek

28-09-13, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gillian w
I think its roughly £70.I don't think Perron are there surprisingly so if you are particularly interested in Perron you will still be better at a discovery day which I think is about £20 and that gets taken off any purchases as well as samples and training.
'No they're not; Perron Rigot chose not to take part in the show.

Jack runs fabulous Discovery Days; very informative and he makes it so much fun.'

Wondered when I'd get dragged into it!

If you re-read the post quoted above, I mention Jack's Discovery Days in a new paragraph which denotes a change of subject.

I don't have a clue what they'll be doing at the wax show although I'm sure it'll be great. However, I WAS NOT implying that The Wax Show will be like a Discovery Day; that comment was replying to Gill. I would never be so unprofessional or disrespectful to Andy.

People love to create a divide that very often is a figment of their imagination.

So it was me who said it :biggrin:.In a roundabout sort of way.So the bottom line is Perron are not there so if you are particularly interested in them go to a Perron Rigot discovery day.

That is it exactly, we just remembered someone saying it. It's no big deal surely? Perron were asked if they wanted to participate and they declined. Jack holds fabulous Discovery days which a lot of people get a lot from.

I don't understand why Andy would be offended as I don't see where you compared one to the other at all. You just mentioned both. Andy wouldn't be offended anyway he is just too cool for that xxx

It may not be a PR discovery day but for those people who have a few wax brands in mind that they wish to try it is an ideal way to do so. All brands will be concentrated in one small area rather than having to traipse round a huge show and be distracted by things other than wax.

Besides that it will be a great day of education.

Latest posts

Back