This guy is still making me feel strange!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry but I agree with Bagpuss, he doesn't seem strange at all, and I don't think it's him that has a problem. All the poor man has done is ask you to spray him naked - not a strange request if it had come from a woman, and you could have always said no!!! As for the text late at night, 10pm is not exactly 2am, and it was a friendly text...nothing dodgy about it, it's not like he was being seedy or suggestive!!

I agree that perhaps he is a little lonely...but given the comments you say he's made about other therapists, perhaps he's so grateful to have found somebody nice and professional, who hasn't run a mile at the thought of spraying him naked, he just doesn't want to lose you, and is trying too hard to be a "nice" client!!!

Either way, it doesn't sound to me like he's a weirdo. And again, I agree with another geek's comment, what has he done to warrant being judged as a weirdo or someone with mental health issues?!

Having said that, if you're not happy treating a client, male or female, then don't go back, but it sounds to me as if you're not happy about the texts, rather than worried about doing the actual tan. And in my opinion, if I felt I had to spin a story about training my partner to tan people to make me feel better about seeing one particular client then I'd sack that client.

Hi Hn,
Your website pictures although very arty, and very nice - showing nothing, are very provocative. This is maybe what starts him off. You don't know, he maybe be looking at your web pictures as he is texting you.
I would change the pictures, use a model.
Also I think it is a brill idea to tell him your fiance is starting tanning training, as you have a lot of male clients and when fully trained up he will do most of the male clients. Then ask would he mind if your fiance came to observe on your next visit. I think you may find he wears his undies then....would be interesing to find out!!!!
Best wishes and good luck hun
x x :hug: x x

Its also so difficult to read text message and emails!! You can take things in so many different ways!!
I wouldn't do a bloke naked though, I just think agreeing to that in its self sends out the wrong message!!

Latest posts

Back