This is it... - Michael Jackson

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen tickets prices range from £200 to over £1000!

i cant stand this guy i dont no any of his
music and i dont want to

The bloke is just plain weird. Funny, but I certainly don't think of him as 50. To me he is still a young screwed up lad.

No Michael Jackson concert for me. Bring on Sir Cliff Richard any day!

yay Sir Cliff !!! :)

funny how people turn on those they used to respect ....... or kick people when they are down (thats a losers favourite game).

Much of the new stuff coming out now is based on what he has done in the past, riffs, loops etc.

I'd love to see Michael make a comeback and kick you guys in the pooshoot to show you where it all started from.

Everything about him is innuendo and gossip (imagine if people thought that way of you), no matter how innocent you are.

Any of you that don't appreciate Michael for what he is , you should listen carefully to YouTube - Michael Jackson - Earth Song
he knew what was happening way before we cared.

This is one of the most epic songs of our lifetime .... (yet many may not have heard it) It even has the words super imposed for the pig ignorant.

He is practically one of the most important voices of this century, but the narrow minded nannas will always think otherwise (and there's plenty of those),

I've noticed more of them in the UK than any other country in the world ............. there, I've said it....... so be it.

Last edited:
I can't say I'm a fan of his but then I'm not a fan of anyone's I have very eclectic taste as far as music is concerned, but I do like a lot of his stuff.
Now my sister is a huge huge fan and has never wavered in her support, so there was no way she wasn't going to go.

I've seen him in concert once and it was a brilliant show and I wouldn't expect anything less from him.

Just to clear things up a little I personally was referring to the announcement being weird not the person, maybe it was because I was expecting him to give out the information that Dermot did but looking back it's probably because he's a bit overwhelmed by it all.
Unfortunately there are a lot of rumors flying around about him and people think well you can't have smoke without fire, but what about the other saying don't always believe everything you read.

...So getting back to the thread is anyone going?

Last edited:
funny how people turn on those they used to respect ....... or kick people when they are down (thats a losers favourite game).

Much of the new stuff coming out now is based on what he has done in the past, riffs, loops etc.

I'd love to see Michael make a comeback and kick you guys in the pooshoot to show you where it all started from.

Try associating The Michael Jackson scenario within the nail scenario and you may well find yourself being a hypocrite.

Everything about him is innuendo and gossip (imagine if people thought that way of you), no matter how innocent you are.

Any of you that don't appreciate Michael for what he is , you should listen carefully to YouTube - Michael Jackson - Earth Song
he knew what was happening way before we cared.

This is one of the most epic songs of our lifetime .... (yet many may not have heard it)

He is practically one of the most important voices of this century, but the narrow minded nannas will always think otherwise (and there's plenty of those),

I've noticed more of them in the UK than any other country in the world ............. there, I've said it....... so be it.

DITTO DITTO DITTO

I have to agree with Carl/nailzoo. I may not like everything that Michael does, but I do think he's BRILLIANT and have deep respect for him.
Everyone wants to trash those they are jealous of, or simply don't understand. It's the way of the world. Gossip starts in gradeschool, and just gets worse as peeps get older.

Was it a look alike? Maybe.... I wouldn't fault the man if it was.... Geez.... he's probably got as many crazy people trying to bump him off as the president or the pope ROFL

Yes, the man has peter-pan syndrome.. heck, he had no childhood to speak of, so OF COURSE, he's living it now. S*** if I could get away with that, I'd do it too:!:

Will I go see him? I'D LOVE TO. Can I afford the tickets? Not likely.
Will cross my fingers I win the lotto, though.

PS: for the record, I knew the song and love it now as much as I did when it came out.

Last edited:
4 tickets for August date have just sold on Ebay for £1750.00 wowsers!!

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I'd rather poke my own eyes out that actually have to see this guy in the flesh (or whats left of it).

I agree, one billion %! :)

He will SELL OUT no matter where he goes .......

Update ............ Sold out, so the nannas can relax and go back to knitting or nails (that will get rid of a few slow whingers) ......
The Associated Press: Michael Jackson's 50 London concerts sell out

I can just imagine the first few rows filled with Vicky Polard look alikes, those that missed out can go back to the cements and slums.. and the rest can go back to knit one, drop 2, pearl 3, drop 4, make the kids take thalidamide if you can't knit sleeves.:)

Everyone hated Jade Goodie (but now they are interested......tooo late ), now those that hated Michael can be interested too (but again too late).

At least I can remain consistant.

Last edited:
Yay Sir Egg and Chips .... yes ........thats the way the world sees you.

Egg & Chips .....pfffffft ........IN Spain, Italy , France and Greece (your cheap holidays where you think you can have manservants in any country for a dollar) you want eggs and chips ........ how worldly of you..

Paleskins lolling about, sweating and frying themselves in their deckchairs.

They make documentaries on how square the British are abroad and how narrow minded they are. (cuisine is just one issue). Of course they don't show it to the whinging poms.

They want England (Eggs & Chips) in every country, well it ain't so .....

Carl?? I think I missed something along the way :eek:
I don't like Egg and chips.......I don't like Michael Jackson...or the Jackson 5 either or The Osmonds come to think of it.
I'm sure I'm not a square abroad or at home either mate:lol:

Please keep this thread on track, respect other peoples likes and keep the personal remarks to yourselves or send them by PM.

Remember post in a constructive manner and also post as you would like to be spoken to.

Thank you!

Carl?? I think I missed something along the way :eek:
I don't like Egg and chips.......I don't like Michael Jackson...or the Jackson 5 either or The Osmonds come to think of it.
I'm sure I'm not a square abroad or at home either mate:lol:

ohhhhhhhhhhh I love egg and chips :hug:..preferably ostrich eggs to match the large plate of chips..of course unless im in the states when its fries and a crocodile egg :lol::lol:

Last edited:
I wanted to go to the Bad tour in the 80's when he was top of his game but mum went without me!

I don't care what people say he has or hasnt done, he is still one of the greatest artists of our time. Like most young people that get famous so early on they go nuts. His dad didnt help, and hes not the only one of the family thats crazy they all are. But he is still amazing and has written and produced some fantastic music.

I promised to take my kids and brothers and sisters to see him (never realised it was all the 02) so now I have to traipse to london to see him. I personally feel he should actually tour the country to make it easier for people to see him. I have 6 tickets to see him for my birthday and I am not selling them! And if people are stupid enough to pay over the odds to see him off ticket louts more fool him. Didnt watchdog warn people about companies like this this week!

Kate

I saw Michael at Wembly in 1987 - it was his BAD Tour and it was the first time I ever experienced hysteria. He was bloody amazing (although I still loved Queen better in concert).

I am so glad I did get to see him. I have always thought he was brilliant, sad and misunderstood. I think the allegations against him would have come out as truth had he really been guilty. Let's put it this way, had they been my children I would have done literally anything including putting them on the stand if I thought something terrible had taken place - to prove him guilty but he never has been.

I think he has been used and abused for his money so many times and I think he has had his heart broken equally that many times due to this type of thing.

I know many will think I am mad... but I have always loved him. Always will and would love to see him again but if tickets are £15k I guess I will buy the DVD!

I saw Michael at Wembly in 1987 - it was his BAD Tour and it was the first time I ever experienced hysteria. He was bloody amazing

I was there as well, I could have been next to you!!! I'm glad I saw him at what I consider to be his peak.....

I am watching American Idol and its Michael Jackson week

No doubt about it the man is a musical genius!

Is there an Aussie version of egg and chips? Seriously I wonder. All I've ever known is Neighbours and Home and Away. We as brits think of you as being very lucky... swimming pools in your garden, sunshine, and shrimps on a bbq...is that real or are we just living in TV land?
We base so many things on TV programmes and what we read on the net don't we?
There ARE Vicky Pollards in this country but they aren't as common as what you may think.
There really are a lot of us trying to lead a decent respectable life and do the best we can.
And it's not always easy. Especially alone with 3 children.
Carl...you are always welcome here and I promise you no egg and chips (bleugh)
I Honestly don't have any probs with MJ but I don't want you to think we are all like Little Britain characters......they are a handful of people that we AS BRITS have a sense of humour about but thankfully there's not too many xxx

I saw MJ at Aintree Racecourse in Liverpool the Bad Tour it was truly amazing and I am so glad I had the chance to go unfortunately I was unable to get tickets this time around .............

I have always thought he was brilliant, sad and misunderstood. I think the allegations against him would have come out as truth had he really been guilty. Let's put it this way, had they been my children I would have done literally anything including putting them on the stand if I thought something terrible had taken place - to prove him guilty but he never has been.

I think he has been used and abused for his money so many times and I think he has had his heart broken equally that many times due to this type of thing.

I totally agree with your comments Sam good luck to the guy I am sure his tour will yet again go down in history.

Latest posts

Back